In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

Use this forum to discuss the October 2022 Book of the Month In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes.

To post in this forum, you must purchase the book.

After buying the book, forward your receive via email to [email protected] and you will be given access to this forum.
Forum rules
You are viewing the October 2022 Book of the Month In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes.

To post in this forum, you must purchase the book.

After buying the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=164698
wandau54+
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reading Device: 1400697484

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

Post by wandau54+ »

:roll2:
As a firm proponent of life-long learning, and someone who is very well-rounded and considered open minded and a Renaissance person, I frequently read two or more books -- if not at the same time -- at least in the same week. However, I read the above Subject Title twice and it was all I could do to get through it at all. If this was a text for a Psychology class at university, the subject matter would make sense -- if it was being facilitated by Madam Blevotsky. I have two advanced degrees, post-grad, and thought the author had fallen off the rails within the first few pages. It might work as a thesis paper, if this was 1920s Paris or the 1950s Beat Generation -- otherwise, it makes no sense. I learned nothing. I didn't enjoy it. I regretted spending the $3 necessary to purchase it.
It WAS a "Struggle" all right, but certainly not "Beautiful."
The book left me looking at the coffee table and wondering if, indeed, it was truly a coffee table and not a refrigerator. If you catch my meaning, please do not waste your time and money.

Return to “Discuss "In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All" by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes”