Overall rating and opinion of "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo

Use this forum to discuss the September 2022 Book of the Month "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Overall rating and opinion of "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo

Post by Melisa Jane »

This is a discussion topic for the September 2022 Book of the month, When No One Else Believed, by Ron Tripodo.

What is your overall opinion of the book? What do you like most about it? What do you like least? What did you think of the writing style? What genre is the book? What genres are woven into the text? What did you think of the cover and title? What was the greatest lesson you learned from the book? Will you recommend the book to other people? Why or why not?

Please remember to add your actual rating using the book's page on: Bookshelf.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
devdipta biswas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-devdipta-biswas.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Post by devdipta biswas »

I personally think it is a great book but it may not be appropriate for everyone. As it is a spiritual book, it can be very easily manipulated if given the chance. Though for a people with an open mind and heart, it is a boon.
pheagane
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pheagane.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by pheagane »

I liked the patient that Ron had, having ADHD must not have been easy for him but he was still optimistic. I rate this book 4 out 4 stars because I liked everything about it , it was inspiring. Ron just wrote his feelings in the back he was not formal in writing it which helped the readers to connect to the story which I liked. Eventhough this book talks a lot about God I think everyone will enjoy it.
Eze Michael
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eze-michael.html
Latest Review: The Seventh Spark - Knights of the Trinity by J.B. Lion

Post by Eze Michael »

The book revolves around the life and ordeals of the author's wife. I love the author's style, and I was able to learn a thing or two from the author's perspective. The journey to recovery isn't easy, but it is possible. The cover and the title of this book is in sync with the contents, and I learned about determinatio, perseverance, and love. My rating for this book is 4 out of 4 stars.
Pauline Parnell
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Beyond the Clouds, the Sky is Blue
Bookshelf Size: 517
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pauline-parnell.html
Latest Review: One Jesus, One Way by The Proving Jesus Group

Post by Pauline Parnell »

The book is inspiring. Everyone will have trials but how one reacts to it will make the difference. Some crumbles under the weight of hardships while others believe for the impossible. The author did the latter and he was rewarded for it. I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars.
Valeria Rotaru
Currently Reading: Of Human Bondage
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-valeria-rotaru.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Valeria Rotaru »

It is not until we; ourselves have to endure a tragedy and come through it to the other side. There is a lot of power in prayer. Many people can attest to that. Some have dealt with it first hand; as is accounted for in this book.
One man's love for God, and his wife; telling the story of their journey. From tragedy to the miracle of recovery, and a new beginning.
Nyam Bura
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: When No One Else Believed
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nyam-bura.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Nyam Bura »

I am interested in the cover picture and the title. They are appealing. The first time I saw the book, I knew faith would be a theme in the book. I believe there wouldn't have been a better cover than the one the author chose.
maycherono91
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maycherono91.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by maycherono91 »

This book is a breath of fresh air. In a world where every human interaction is transactional, the book shows that unconditional love is possible.
Cristina Corui Mihailescu
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Christine M. Whitehead
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading: Shadow Song
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristina-corui-mihailescu.html
Latest Review: What is Autism? by Damien Rist
fav_author_id: 8698

Post by Cristina Corui Mihailescu »

In the writer's words, I am teetering on the fence, tending to become a real believer as I get older. Witnessing such a miracle makes one believe, but reading a religious book is quite difficult. However, this one is written fairly simply, for each reader to be able to understand. The cover is suggestive of the content, so well chosen, and so is the title. I was happy to see that there are men who can truly love.
Leslie Kunde
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: All Souls Trilogy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 76
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leslie-kunde.html
Latest Review: The Fantastical Keys of Darius Newton Archibank by Zarqnon the Embarrassed
Reading Device: B00HCNHDN0

Post by Leslie Kunde »

I have not read the entire book yet. I am about a third of the way into it. So far, I have cheered for him getting help with his ADHD, laughed at his humor about writing the book and cried for his marriage. The spiritual faith he has is inspiring. I can not wait to finish the book.
Ifesi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ifesi.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Ifesi »

I feel that God wanted to show Tripodo who He is. I love that doctors were not able to comprehend the miracle that happened. In all circumstances, follow the creator.
Hager Salem
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 334
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hager-salem.html
Latest Review: Awesomely Awkward Dating Tips for Beginners by Tina Kowalski

Post by Hager Salem »

It looks like a book with a lot of insights. a loyal husband should be saluted, and I'm glad he had the faith that helped him through the crisis.
Madu Abigail
Currently Reading: The Unseelie Crown
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-madu-abigail.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Madu Abigail »

Tripodo’s faith in God is the most amazing thing about this book. I also Love how he endured and stood by his wife while she was sick because taking care of a sick spouse for a long while is not easy. The book cover is nice too. Congratulations on BOTM.
Pauline Parnell
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Beyond the Clouds, the Sky is Blue
Bookshelf Size: 517
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pauline-parnell.html
Latest Review: One Jesus, One Way by The Proving Jesus Group

Post by Pauline Parnell »

The book is inspiring. Everyone will have trials but how one respond to it will make the difference. Some crumbles under the weight of hardships while others believe for the impossible. The author did the latter and he was rewarded for it. Faith in God can move mountains. I love the cover of the book. I would recommend this book as it will encourage others along the path of life.
Cwaganagwa Dorothy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cwaganagwa-dorothy.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Cwaganagwa Dorothy »

The book is a good read. I loved the cover because it shines a light on what to expect, if you are to read the book and it inspires us to always go on with life no matters the challenges, and that miracles are possible.

Return to “Discuss "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo”