Overall rating and opinion of "Reconfigurement", by E. Alan Fleischauer

Use this forum to discuss the July 2022 Book of the Month, "Reconfigurement", by E. Alan Fleischauer
Junior Gesuka 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "Reconfigurement", by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Junior Gesuka 1 »

I thought this was a great, informative book! The author brings up some great points for all working people to think ahead about. Humor is used to break up the seriousness of the subject matter.
Junior Gesuka 1
Currently Reading:

Post by Junior Gesuka 1 »

This book focuses on the importance of planning ahead, working in a job you love, and having lots of fun before you retire. It covers testing for career aptitudes, investing, life protection, and affordable health insurance. There are chapters on retirement planning, long-term care alternatives, 401(k) or IRA, and Social Security strategies, with a section debunking various Social Security myths
Amy DiMaio
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-dimaio.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend

Post by Amy DiMaio »

I think highly of the humorous twist on financial planning that kept me energized through the financial jargon. I would definitely recommend this book to others looking to address gaps between retirement expectations and the financial reality of retirement. The author made difficult concepts and terminology easy to understand. This is coming from someone who has as much financial knowledge as a mouse. I feel this book's genre is non-fiction that falls between a practical motivational novel and a textbook.
Alexandur Gicov
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alexandur-gicov.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Alexandur Gicov »

Well builted with an catchy design that aims not only to help but also to entertain. A handbook that is well structured while giving the reader accessible content. Leading and representing an idea that can have a positive impact on life. I would certainly recommend it to other readers, as they may find themselves between the pages and help themselves.
Ikechukwu Blessing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ikechukwu-blessing.html
Latest Review: ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs by Steven A. Ridder

Post by Ikechukwu Blessing »

This is to help one prepare for retirement because it can be consuming, so I love how the author motivates the reader to create a retirement plan. I don't have a choice but to give it a rating of 4 out of 4 stars.
queen anirah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-queen-anirah.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by queen anirah »

The book’s title holds a great amount of significance as it relates to the book. This is a great self help book that would be beneficial to individuals especially youths. The authors simple writing style encouraged me while reading this book. I found the book worthy of recommendation.
Naomiep
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Naomiep »

Reconfigurement is a nice book. I like its cover and title they are speaking to each other. I also like the content. This book may help in bailing out someone who is stuck. That also marks the reason I would recommend it to others. The author did a great job.
Betelhem Demsie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-betelhem-demsie.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Betelhem Demsie »

It's a a nice book. But I don't think most youngs like me would be interested reading it. Thinking too much about the future, like health and insurance issues, is boring. Plus, I don't think the author's advice works for people in developing countries like Africa. I rate Reconfigurement 4 out of 4.
Chikapeter+110
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chikapeter-110.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler

Post by Chikapeter+110 »

From the title, Reconfiguration is a wonderful story that captivates the mind. The author did a great job and I like everything about this book, especially the aspect of financial planning. I will rate this book four out of four and recommend it to those who have issues with saving.
Paulette Reefer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paulette-reefer.html
Latest Review: My life uncensored by Cristina Caymares

Post by Paulette Reefer »

The book cover exudes a heartwarming appeal. The hues of blue convey a serene and optimistic vibe with eye-catching details of the foreground rock structure. The tittle in a single five syllabic word is string and thought provoking.
Famzi Ken
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-famzi-ken.html
Latest Review: My Pound of Flesh by William Thielman

Post by Famzi Ken »

I didn't know you could plan retirement from the early days of one's life as an adult. This book has opened my eyes and has motivated me to start. I liked the humorous comments the author sometimes dropped. It brought smiles to my face while reading.
Krispies
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-krispies.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Krispies »

I've only recently began reading this book, but so far, it's been excellent 👌
Comfort Ansah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-comfort-ansah.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Comfort Ansah »

This book is very educational and informative. The writing style is humourous and light hearted which driving home important points. I rate this book 4 stars. It is well written and edited. The author brought to limelight come important points and strategies we need to implement when planning for our retirement.
Alexis Kraus93
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alexis-kraus93.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Alexis Kraus93 »

Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer is an excellent self-help book. There are many helpful concepts incorporated into the plot. People who are feeling stuck in life and seeking a fulfilling life will benefit from the book. I give it a perfect score of four out of four stars because I find it very relevant and well-edited.
Lawrence Chinedum
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lawrence-chinedum.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Lawrence Chinedum »

On a general note, I think the author did a superb job with the storyline and the writing style. It's a nice book for me.

Return to “Discuss "Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer”