Overall rating and opinion of "WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings" by Mike L Junior

Use this forum to discuss the June 2022 Book of the Month, "WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings", by Mike L Junior.
Azubike Richard
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-azubike-richard.html
Latest Review: Love and Resistance by Marie J. Mond

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings" by Mike L Junior

Post by Azubike Richard »

The book was interesting and educative. I learned about the Apocalypse era after reading it. How people suffered after the period of the Apocalypse. But it has many grammatical and punctuation errors, so I would rate it a 2 out of 4 stars. Overall, it is an interesting book to read.
maycherono91
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maycherono91.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by maycherono91 »

The book's storyline is very intriguing. I wished the author's execution of the plot marched to the storyline's quality. Also, hopefully the book will be edited for a overall beautiful reading experience of the readers. But the concept of the plot is impeccable.
Samuel Odhiambo 1
Currently Reading: Apollo's Raven
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samuel-odhiambo-1.html
Latest Review: Love Yourself & Lose Weight: The Success Story of Self Love by Katie Lips

Post by Samuel Odhiambo 1 »

The book has an epic suspense towards it's plot but due to the numerous errors the books was somehow lacking the flow in the story line. But still I would give it 3 out 4 stars if errors were corrected and would however recommend it to people who love a touch of spice in life.
Amenrodion
Currently Reading: Fates Sweet Passion
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amenrodion.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Amenrodion »

Post-apolyptic books aren't really my cup of tea and there were quite a number of errors in this book that made the reading choppy for me. I will give the book a 2 out of 4 stars.
Ammarah Azhar Khan
Favorite Author: Sarah J. Maas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ammarah-azhar-1.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman
fav_author_id: 2719

Post by Ammarah Azhar Khan »

Simmons32 wrote: 01 Jun 2022, 10:26 I honestly did not care for this book. There was so much profanity throughout the book and it felt completely unnecessary. Unfortunately, I did not find any of the characters to be very likeable. Actually, they were all really annoying to me. I don't read too many books set in the future, and this one does not stand as one of my favorites. I wish I had better things to say about it, but that's just how it was for me.
Although I acknowledge the effort put in by the author I think the errors made the shortcomings in the storyline more prominent . It was a chore to finish a book like this which really stresses the reader. To me it was a 1 star out of 4 stars.
Chiwelite Obioma Mgbeoji
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 77
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chiwelite-obioma-mgbeoji.html
Latest Review: Choices by Ogonna Juliet Nnamani

Post by Chiwelite Obioma Mgbeoji »

I would say the best thing about the book would be the plot. And aside the many errors which I believe dents the book, I see no reason why it should not get a three out of four stars. And yes, I would definitely recommend this book.
Matilda jack
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-matilda-jack.html
Latest Review: Building A Coaching Culture by Andreas Von Der Heydt

Post by Matilda jack »

In my opinion, the storyline of this book is quite fascinating. The beginning of a new era puts many things at stake, and I love how the author crafted this work of fiction. What I liked less was the racism that the characters experienced. I'd give this 3 out of 4 stars.
Jatto Onimisi
Currently Reading: Shitolian
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jatto-onimisi.html
Latest Review: The Movie Chair by Shari Borkin

Post by Jatto Onimisi »

The book has a good plot but is defeated by the amount of errors in it. Proper proofreading and editing will greatly improve its appeal and effect on readers.
Chinemezu Okafor
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinemezu-okafor.html
Latest Review: Doctor in the World by Hiram Baddeley

Post by Chinemezu Okafor »

The book has an eye-catching cover design, will have to give it some credit for that. However, the errors are a bit of a turn off in my opinion. I am a huge fan of post-apocalyptic books so based on the super cool plot, I will give it 3 out of 4 stars.
Mehak_mattoo6
Currently Reading: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mehak-mattoo6.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Post by Mehak_mattoo6 »

The narrative is excellent and keeps one guessing. The only problem is with the editing, which is a simple fix. I'd give the book a score of three out of four.
Jordan Abio
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jordan-abio.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Jordan Abio »

Mike L Junior's WatchoDgs Abnormal Beginnings tells a story about the unpredictability of the future, which can be disastrous. The book's faults are enough to detract from the enjoyment one hopes to receive from it. The book's cover is intriguing as it depicts the title in some ways. Nonetheless, the storyline of the book is quite fascinating.
Goodness C N
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-goodness-c-n.html
Latest Review: Love Yourself & Lose Weight: The Success Story of Self Love by Katie Lips

Post by Goodness C N »

I was skeptical about reading this book. However, I did. Even though the storyline was not exactly exceptional, it was still worth the read. A huge turnoff was the myriad of errors I came across.
Khasheem
Currently Reading: Prince of Fools
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-khasheem.html

Post by Khasheem »

The cover and title were gripping, and that's why I read the book. The post-apocalyptic storyline is interesting with a good amount of suspense, but I was not able to enjoy it due to the errors.
Carson25
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-carson25.html

Post by Carson25 »

In my opinion, the book is very well written and readable. It's also fascinating. This amazing book's exceptional writing style showcases the author's uniqueness. This novel is a fictional work and contains fictional characters and events.  The book's cover is decent and was cleverly created to complement the title. The book's portrayal of creativity is the element I liked the most. The writer must possess talent. I would recommend this book to everyone who likes reading fiction books.
third agbata
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-third-agbata.html
Latest Review: The Ant Called Tiny by Miles Phillip Lewis

Post by third agbata »

The book was fascinating and worth reading. The characters were well developed, and the plot of the book was professionally structured.

Return to “Discuss "WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings" by Mike L Junior”