Opinion on eReaders?

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
anix67
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anix67.html
Latest Review: Prairie Patriarch by Rosemary J. Erickson, Ph.D.

Re: Opinion on eReaders?

Post by anix67 » 01 Apr 2018, 01:26

I think e readers are really cool and it's awesome how you can have so many books right there without even leaving home. However, I prefer holding a real book in hand any day

anix67
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anix67.html
Latest Review: Prairie Patriarch by Rosemary J. Erickson, Ph.D.

Post by anix67 » 01 Apr 2018, 01:33

I really do love e readers. I have a kindle fire that I use all the time. I do hope, though, that they don't completely replace real books

espicer4life
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18

Post by espicer4life » 08 Apr 2018, 21:11

I have owned a Kindle Fire, my kids have nooks, and I currently use an IPAD. My favorite so far is the IPAD.

lagomi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by lagomi » 06 May 2018, 12:02

Ebooks will not replace paperbacks, it will enhance how we read. There is always the special books that you want because you love the book, the author signed the book. Ebooks save space and time. I can preorder the books and dont have to wait. The reading enthusiast such as myself is excited to read the ebooks.

There is always people of the opinion that do not want ebooks and prefer books, they like the feel and smell of it. Personally I could go either way.

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”