I heart Amazon prime

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
-pele1026
Bookshelf Size: 0

I heart Amazon prime

Post by -pele1026 »

Why I love Amazon prime? Aside from the free two day shipping, loads, and loads, and loads of useless but amazing product, reviews to help you decide whether you are getting something awesome for dirt cheap, or if something so costly will not barely resemble what you saw online, and the biggest seller for me was the books. I love to read but hate to buy a book that everyone raves about and be disappointed. My house is already filled with books my husband and I have read. I tried borrowing books from the library but good books are usually checked out and I usually forget to bring them back. So with a limitless library bookshelf, I love to read a beautifully written ebook by an author who desperately needs and deserves an audience. Therefore, my mission is to expose these great stories to others.
DarkestbeforeDawn
Currently Reading: The Idiot
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-darkestbeforedawn.html
Latest Review: "Padanaram Village" by Jack Burbank

Post by DarkestbeforeDawn »

I enjoy the fact that they offer a trial period, and that they offer a discount price for students. I think Amazon is very generous in that aspect. The great services they offer to members are very ample.
Latest Review: "Padanaram Village" by Jack Burbank
Cynbooks
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cynbooks.html

Post by Cynbooks »

I'm obsessed with Amazon Prime. It made my holiday shopping so much easier and it gave me a free 90 day audible trial so I got to listen to many audiobooks :)
bthomas47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bthomas47.html

Post by bthomas47 »

I share your love of Prime!! I use my free shipping more than I'd like to admit. The book choices are amazing though. They provide a bigger selection than you would even find in your big name brand book stores.
Andurian
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-andurian.html

Post by Andurian »

I have Amazon Prime and loved their TV version of The Man in the High Castle. I do wish it included Kindle Unlimited, though!
Gabi669
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gabi669.html

Post by Gabi669 »

I have used Amazon Prime for my holiday shopping for the last 5 years. I absolutely love being able to download content right to my kindle! Its amazing! I do wish it included Unlimited but hoping for that in the future.
tortoise keeper
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tortoise-keeper.html
Latest Review: "Undead Redhead" by Jen Frankel
Reading Device: B0192AFG7A

Post by tortoise keeper »

We just got Amazon prime a couple of months ago and I love it also. I order most of my books from them, and I like to read the reviews on products before I buy them. (It is surprising how often I agree with what other people have reported.) We primarily got it for the free shipping, but now we have access to more TV programing, so I rarely lack for something to do.
Latest Review: "Undead Redhead" by Jen Frankel
KAYKAYKAY60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaykaykay60.html

Post by KAYKAYKAY60 »

Yes! It's awesome. I also buy Kindle Unlimited. Double awesomeness. :)
jenniferfranz

Post by jenniferfranz »

The only downer with Prime is that they are not forthcoming with the fact that you can only "borrow" one book a month. I bought it and then found that out. As a reader, my heart was broken :)
ReadandRoll[
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: There are several
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... nbroken</a>
Currently Reading: The Dark Tower IV
Bookshelf Size: 550
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by ReadandRoll[ »

They have a variety of free kindle books. :)
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~Chinese Proverb
Saraheve
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... >Virals</a>
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-saraheve.html

Post by Saraheve »

I love it too. I just buy so much but like 10$ here the 10$ there but with Prime it's so much easier
Prisaneify
Currently Reading: Try Not To Breathe
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prisaneify.html
Latest Review: "My Ladybird Story" by Magus Tor
Reading Device: B00BWYQ9YE

Post by Prisaneify »

I will never give up my Prime account. Often times there are so many books on Unlimited that I'd love to read. The benefits far outweigh the price... Also, I may have had a student account for the past few years so I've gotten it discounted.
Latest Review: "My Ladybird Story" by Magus Tor
Judyk
Currently Reading: Orphan Train
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judyk.html

Post by Judyk »

Kaykaykay60 I also love my Kindle unlimited, between that and my borrowed library books I save a bundle so I can spend it on more books :-P
generalzod

Post by generalzod »

Thanks for sharing. I love amazon too. pretty much where i get all my books from.
ronrogers

Post by ronrogers »

I think Amazon is very generous in that aspect. The great services they offer to members are very ample.

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”