What and how are you reading?

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
nikkon
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nikkon.html
Latest Review: "My Trip to Adele" by A.I.Alyaseer, R.I.Alyaseer

Re: What and how are you reading?

Post by nikkon »

I am reading My trip to adele and I am using kindle on my tablet for that.
Latest Review: "My Trip to Adele" by A.I.Alyaseer, R.I.Alyaseer
antarpuneet_
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by antarpuneet_ »

Books which catch my interest like inspirational and motivational and other too and usually i use books to read
WestIndie001
Favorite Author: James M. Gabagat
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 97
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-westindie001.html
Latest Review: "Everything I Know about Business and Marketing, I Learned from THE TOXIC AVENGER" by Jeffrey W. Sass
fav_author_id: 125024

Post by WestIndie001 »

I don't mind reading on Kindle, but I still prefer paperback. For some reason I get a better feel of the story if I have paper in my hands.
Latest Review: "Everything I Know about Business and Marketing, I Learned from THE TOXIC AVENGER" by Jeffrey W. Sass
III_Jasmine_III
Bookshelf Size: 87

Post by III_Jasmine_III »

I just finished reading "How to talk to men" and "How to get the guy" both by Matthew Hussey and I read them via "eReader Prestigio"
Ashley Nestler
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashley-nestler.html
Latest Review: "Yesterday" by Samyann
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Ashley Nestler »

I have a kindle, but I mostly only use it to read review copies. I prefer paperbacks the most!
Latest Review: "Yesterday" by Samyann
Samm7289

Post by Samm7289 »

I am reading The Girls by Emma Cline, and its a paperback book. For some reason I don't like reading from a kindle or my phone. I like the feel of the pages on my fingers and the smell of the book!
Lennycat
Currently Reading: finding nary
Bookshelf Size: 109
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lennycat.html
Latest Review: Saving Nary by Carol DeMent

Post by Lennycat »

I used to read on a Kindle for a long time. Last year, I got an iPhone 6 plus and I've been reading everything on that now. I like to read at night and it's easy for me to hold the phone and not bother anybody with my screen on. Also, it's pretty light so I can hold it for a long time.
Jivetalkin
Currently Reading: The Story of Edgar Sawtelle
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Jivetalkin »

I use the free Kindle App on my Android tablet and PC. I still love to own a paper copy of books and I do own hundreds of Cookbooks, Craft books, How-To books, and a variety of other genres. I'm currently reading Basic Economics on my Kindle. I typically read most of my more serious learning material on Kindle and then prefer to read my "fun" stuff in paper format.
Major
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... >Galaxy</a>
Currently Reading: Dark Resurrection
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-major.html
Latest Review: "Heaven and Earth" by Arturo Riojas

Post by Major »

I am reading a Hudl, I look at the words and the information goes into my brain
'the wind of time is blowing through me and it's all relative, to me, it's all a figment of my mind, in a world that I've designed, I'm charged with cosmic energy, has the world gone mad or is it me?'
Latest Review: "Heaven and Earth" by Arturo Riojas
Storygamer88
Currently Reading: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
Bookshelf Size: 365
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-storygamer88.html
Latest Review: "A Town Called Gonefor" by Wesley Cris
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Storygamer88 »

I am waiting on the Name of the Wind to come in, but if it doesnt arrive soon ish, I may just grab it digitally for my kindle. Otherwise, I'm reading Miss Peregrines and Harry Potter 3 atm.
Hi all. I like board games, card games, video games, books (especially children's books and mysteries), stories, cartoons, anime, manga, light novels, animation, and other light-hearted, fun things. Feel free to message if you want to chat!
Latest Review: "A Town Called Gonefor" by Wesley Cris
JenBrewer

Post by JenBrewer »

I used to love going into a library and spending hours trying to pick out the next book I was going to read. I loved the smell. I loved picking up the different sizes of the books and how the potential for each new adventure felt different in my hands. I did not think I would ever change over to using a device to read my books. However, I was wrong. As I got older and had kids, my bags are now so full of everything else; caring a book around just adds to the weight. I enjoy how everything is all right there and ready to read at any time. Let's face it...walking into the bathroom at work with a book in your hand or hidden somewhere on your body was less than ideal. Now, I have non-embarrassing access to bathroom reading! :lol: :oops:

As for what I use to read, I prefer the kindle app on my phone. Kindle is just on all devices and it makes it easier no matter what electronics I am on I have access. I, also, like overdrive simply for the fact that I can check out books from my library and the interface is good.
Angela Tipsey
Currently Reading: The Elfstones of Shannara
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Angela Tipsey »

Right now I am reading Spirits in The Trees by Morgan Hannah MacDonald on the Google reader. Kindle is my preferred reader. I also use the Nook reader. I do enjoy reading print books but they often trigger my allergies.
Naval Aulakh
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-naval-aulakh.html
Latest Review: "The Deserving" by Efren O'brien

Post by Naval Aulakh »

I prefer e-books as they are easy to carry
Live Life to the Fullest and Enjoy Reading!!
Latest Review: "The Deserving" by Efren O'brien
minnieminx
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-minnieminx.html

Post by minnieminx »

i am reading Blood Mother by Dreada Say Mitchell on my Kindle
theweebarrell
Currently Reading: Alone in the dark

Post by theweebarrell »

I am reading Alone In The Dark by Karen Rose

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”