Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
- Posts: 27
- Joined: 29 Mar 2012, 20:25
- Favorite Book: the land of five towers
- Bookshelf Size: 0
hi everyone, i'm teaching physics for senior high school, does anyone can tell me what is the best physic problem and solution ebook,
- Posts: 158
- Joined: 18 Oct 2017, 07:56
- 2017 Reading Goal: 20
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 130
- Currently Reading: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
- Bookshelf Size: 48
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zerochill.html
- Latest Review: "My Boogie board ride to Denmark" by Tedd Wallace
You should get to two volumes of halliday resnick karne... They are the best one out there and are really helpful
Latest Review: "My Boogie board ride to Denmark" by Tedd Wallace
- Posts: 724
- Joined: 30 Jan 2018, 01:40
- 2019 Reading Goal: 53
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 3
- 2018 Reading Goal: 38
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 118
- Currently Reading: Animal Farm
- Bookshelf Size: 94
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samy-lax.html
- Latest Review: Code: Revelation by Boris Sanders
I use Physics by Example: 200 Problems and Solutions. A bit on the expensive side though.
“If you're reading this...
Congratulations, you're alive.
If that's not something to smile about,
then I don't know what is.”
― Chad Sugg, Monsters Under Your Head