Why Premium eBooks

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
MoakVentures
Bookshelf Size: 0

Why Premium eBooks

Post by MoakVentures »

Books are meant to be man’s best friends for life! They are proved source of experiences, wisdom, and knowledge. In this light the more you read, the better your understanding and knowledge grows; one becomes sharp as your intelligence and responsiveness is sharpened. In today’s digital world what else could fulfil that role effectively, other than a digital book (eBooks). EBooks in this vein should be your best friend for life. This relationship is a life time, because reading is a mental exercise that keeps the cell of the brain active and more nourished. And since life improvement and life goals achievements have to work within a competitive space, reading books for new ideas and their execution becomes all the more important.

In the past, one could only access hard copies; but with the evolution of technology, you can now read books online too. In the past, eBooks were basically written for forte areas and audience specific. That is, to be read only by small and ardent interest groups. The latitude of the subject matter of these eBooks included practical manuals for hardware, manufacturing techniques and other subjects. In the 1990s, the general availability of the Internet made transferring electronic files much easier, including eBooks.
ZeroChill
Currently Reading: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zerochill.html
Latest Review: "My Boogie board ride to Denmark" by Tedd Wallace

Post by ZeroChill »

Wonderful that you have put together your views and opinions. I admire your effort, and hope to see something good from you again
Latest Review: "My Boogie board ride to Denmark" by Tedd Wallace
Samy Lax
Currently Reading: 100 Ways to Motivate Yourself
Bookshelf Size: 156
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samy-lax.html
Latest Review: Chats with God in Underwear by Eduardo Chapunoff

Post by Samy Lax »

I totally agree. Love the way you write.
“...in principle and reality, libraries are life-enhancing palaces of wonder.”
― Gail Honeyman, Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine
readsbyarun
Favorite Book: Wilderness Cry
Currently Reading: Spirituality in the 21st Century
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-readsbyarun.html
Latest Review: Rescuing General Patton by Curtis Stephen Burdick

Post by readsbyarun »

I totally agree to your point. The introduction of e books had made it possible to share them across to people who couldnt have access earlier.

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”