Tablets

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
Topcho
Favorite Author: J.R.R.Tolkien
Currently Reading: z2
Bookshelf Size: 853
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-topcho.html
Latest Review: "Sonar The Cyclone" by B Truly

Re: Tablets

Post by Topcho »

When I had to choose between buying a tablet or a e-reader, after a lot of rethinking, I chose a tablet. The main reason for this was university. We have a lot of materials distributed to us in the form of PowerPoint presentations, and I wanted to be able to browse them. Also I enjoy how easy it is to read any format on it and how I don't have to worry if it is compatible with my device, because there is probably an app to fix it. I am mostly using Aldiko and the Kindle app now, and Smart Audiobook player for the audiobooks.
My tablet isn't as good as it was few years ago, but I still love it (and it is pink!)
Latest Review: "Sonar The Cyclone" by B Truly
moneygirl18
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moneygirl18.html

Post by moneygirl18 »

I have a kindle fire..I haven't read too many ebooks. I prefer to have the book in my hand..maybe that will change in the near future.
Erick1853
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-erick1853.html

Post by Erick1853 »

I do and now that my high school have given me a windows 10 pro tablet with a keyboard and everything I read eBooks alto more.
ZeroChill
Currently Reading: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zerochill.html
Latest Review: "My Boogie board ride to Denmark" by Tedd Wallace

Post by ZeroChill »

I just use my smart phone. It helps a lot because I am familiar with holding my phone for longer times.

-- 28 Oct 2017, 04:47 --

I just use my smart phone. It helps a lot because I am familiar with holding my phone for longer times.
Latest Review: "My Boogie board ride to Denmark" by Tedd Wallace

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”