Ebook Readers

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
DJ KATZ
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dj-katz.html
Latest Review: High Clowder Cats by Ruby Knight

Re: Ebook Readers

Post by DJ KATZ »

I don't know what my first book was because I bought like six books at once however my first ereader was a Kobo Nia. I suppose I am still a bit of a noob since that is my only ereader. Then again maybe that means I took good care of it? Who knows.
Liza Chulukhadze
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: First Survivor
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-liza-chulukhadze.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak

Post by Liza Chulukhadze »

I am not sure what the first ebook I read was, I think it was about 2 years ago and I just recently got a kindle and I'm the happiest person ever. It is so convenient and definitely saves a lot of space along with some money. I really think it is a great invention and another step taken towards the future.
nerudathething
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by nerudathething »

I tried buying a kindle secondhand and got scammed smh. Lesson learned, always use a site like Records Page to check someone's info first. Otherwise I've just been finding pdfs online and opening them in iBooks on my iPhone 14 pro max which is nearly the size of a tablet lol.
Donald Donaldson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donald-donaldson.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Donald Donaldson »

suzie2672 wrote: 18 Jan 2015, 20:33 I feel that ebook readers have took the reading world by storm. They have opened up a whole new dimension to introduce books to a broader audience.

What was your first ebook reader and book that you read?
Readera was my first ebook reader. I still actively use it. But I have discovered some other like Adobe and co.
Maileyrom
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maileyrom.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by Maileyrom »

My first ebook reader was a Kindle. Now I have a Kindle Paperwhite. I can not remember what was the first book.
"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself" George Bernard Shaw
Ash Subra
Favorite Book: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ash-subra.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Ash Subra »

I don’t remember the first book title. It was in Kindle. It’s was a good experience to read a ebook.
Irenosen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26

Post by Irenosen »

My first e-book reader was Novels and books and the first story I read in the app was Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Ika Apro
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ika-apro.html
Latest Review: A King Amongst Us by A.D. Lewis

Post by Ika Apro »

I got my kindle 2 years ago. Not sure what my first book there was, but I am honestly very happy with it.

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”