Do you think there are good books on Wattpad?

Use this forum to talk about ebooks and ebook readers. Whether you have an ebook reader, are considering getting one or never plan on getting one and want to talk about why you think traditional books are better, use this forum for anything to do with ebooks or ereaders.
Netvigator72
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netvigator72.html
Latest Review: Kindred Journeys by Marjorie Tapley-Olson

Re: Do you think there are good books on Wattpad?

Post by Netvigator72 »

There are a ton of great books on wattpad. The reason why I don’t use it almost at all anymore is because the stories are sometimes left with no ending and I also hate having to wait.

di9girl
Currently Reading: King James Study Bible
Bookshelf Size: 1525

Post by di9girl »

Yes! I have a friend Stateside who writes wonderful NASCAR fanfiction, I appreciate that's not everyone's cup of tea but if you're into it, she's amazing. She's pretty popular too with a lot of readers. She designs beautiful covers for the books and uses gifs in the stories themselves.

But I do agree, some books on there are unfinished, I wrote one chapter and then stopped. But, that's on me, I can't seem to read or write in that genre anymore.

eliviac35
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eliviac35.html
Latest Review: Tears & Laughters by Ray R. F.

Post by eliviac35 »

I definitely think there are some gems on wattpad. I remember the day that I found “After” on wattpad. The only downfall is sometimes having to wait for the next chapter to be released.

AmyMarie2171
Currently Reading: The Lady of the Sea
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amymarie2171.html
Latest Review: The Eclipse of Darkness by Gary R. Jepsen

Post by AmyMarie2171 »

There are some real gems on Wattpad, but you have to sift through a LOT of not-so-great stories to find them.

Arite Seki
Currently Reading: After You
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arite-seki.html
Latest Review: Masters and Bastards by Christopher J. Penington

Post by Arite Seki »

I used to read so many books on Wattpad. In fact my early teenage years were spent reading almost exclusively from there. Most of the books that I read were not well written, but they were still enjoyable. There are definitely some really good books on Wattpad, that are well edited with a driven and interesting plot, but they are rare.

mariam_adeks
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6

Post by mariam_adeks »

Yes, definitely. The most books I've read are from wattpad

Return to “E-Books and E-Readers”