One lesson you learnt.

Use this forum to discuss the May 2022 Book of the month, "The Maestro Monologue: Discover your Genius, Defeat your intruder, Design your destiny" by Rob White.
Owuamanam Eberechukwu
Currently Reading: All will be revealed
Bookshelf Size: 107
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-owuamanam-eberechukwu.html
Latest Review: How to be a SuperStar Salesperson by Audri White

One lesson you learnt.

Post by Owuamanam Eberechukwu »

This book is a great book. I am sure you agree with me if you have read the book. However, There are a lot of lessons presented by the author.
One of the lessons is that one can transform the direction of ones life by activating the maestro in the individual.

What lesson did you learn from the book? Can it help you improve your everyday life? Will you teach others from what you learnt?
"I am learning every day to allow the space between where I am and where I want to be to inspire me and not terrify me."
Tracee Ellis Ross
rose203
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rose203.html
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud

Post by rose203 »

The biggest lesson i learnt from this spectacular book is that there is a false self that exists in all of us and has detrimental effects on the paths our lives take.
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
Abu_Aisha1
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abu-aisha1.html
Latest Review: ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs by Steven A. Ridder

Post by Abu_Aisha1 »

I found the story about the orphaned eagle under the title "The Peril of Misidentification"
very inspiring and highly motivational. It completely changed and made me understand that being with the wrong people makes you undermine and limit your potential.
Prestige-best
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prestige-best.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Prestige-best »

I leart the ultimate understanding is paramount in helping you defeat the intruder.
Ailakhu Yusau Aizhebiomon
Currently Reading: Purges of the Soul
Bookshelf Size: 84
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ailakhu-yusau-aizhebiomon.html
Latest Review: Advanced Lotto Rotation System by Joseph Z Vlasic

Post by Ailakhu Yusau Aizhebiomon »

I have a lot of lessons from reading Maestro Monologue. However, the greatest of all is the attitudinal change I drew from the heading titled "No Chapter". I particularly learned from Jason's story that we think about ourself's matters and determine how far we go in life. Having a wrong impression or a never-do-good belief about ourself's work against our progress and achievements in life.
Tori_J
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tori-j.html
Latest Review: Aprende ABC con los animales de Puerto Rico by Yeseira Caro

Post by Tori_J »

Abu_Aisha1 wrote: 04 May 2022, 01:30 I found the story about the orphaned eagle under the title "The Peril of Misidentification"
very inspiring and highly motivational. It completely changed and made me understand that being with the wrong people makes you undermine and limit your potential.
I can't but agree with this. Given that I have experienced it several times in my life. In fact, due to my experiences, I have learned to make people's opinions of me a fueling factor to make me better. It is fascinating to see how people with negative energy can limit your potential.
stylesreview
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stylesreview.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by stylesreview »

There's so much to learn from this book in deed, but the most impactful for me was: "When you commit to genuinely live for yourself, you no longer feel the need to explain yourself to anyone. "

This was so powerful, and it changed how I relate to other people's opinions of my life and actions. It's definitely something I would tell other people, and I have been telling some of them.
Buk Nerd
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 71
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-buk-nerd.html
Latest Review: Ribzkniks by Y M Georges

Post by Buk Nerd »

One lesson that stood out for me is being mindful and intentional about the kind of company one keeps as it has the potential to make or mar one's path to progress in life.
"Literature is the most agreeable way of ignoring life." - Fernando Pessoa :techie-studyinggray:
Rob White
In It Together VIP
Bookshelf Size: 0
Signature Addition: View official OnlineBookClub.org review of The Maestro Monologue

Post by Rob White »

A key lesson I learned from writing this book is: The "ladder of success" doesn't go to the top of a wall where everything is clear and free, after that. Being a human being is consistently climbing ladders, in many domains of life, and knowing you never get to the tippy-top, but rather, it's the challenge and the learning that is the thrill :) Rob
Abiodunakinola
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abiodunakinola.html
Latest Review: Mystery in the Metaverse by Nick Airus

Post by Abiodunakinola »

One lesson I learned from this book Is that understanding is important to reach one goal. Also, someone must avoid being with the wrong associate
Bunmi27
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bunmi27.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Bunmi27 »

An important lesson I learnt is to never undermine oneself. With determination, it's easier to achieve goals. Believing in oneself is also another wonderful lesson I learnt. I'm going to put these into action, and I do hope for a good result.
Lydia Efobi 1
Favorite Book: Love Hypothesis
Currently Reading: Six of Crows
Bookshelf Size: 61
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lydia-efobi-1.html

Post by Lydia Efobi 1 »

I learned that we should be true to ourselves. One thing that keeps a man in the dark is lying that he is something that he is not.
Blessing E
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-e.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Blessing E »

Always set you eyes on the prize. Do not give up no matter what. You can rest, you can take a break, but never ever give up. This can be applied to all areas of life.
Nwaka Chukwuemeka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwaka-chukwuemeka.html

Post by Nwaka Chukwuemeka »

The book is so interesting and highly motivational, I learned a lot, one of the things I learn is how to stay away from people that limit your capacity and potential and hereby make you feel inferior. This book has changed my mind about people's opinions of my actions
Rob White
In It Together VIP
Bookshelf Size: 0
Signature Addition: View official OnlineBookClub.org review of The Maestro Monologue

Post by Rob White »

As the author of this book, the lessons I am learning from your responses to this question, truly inspire me. You folks have grasped the fact that the right circumstances to be happy are not going to miraculously show up, but rather, It is you that interprets all circumstances so they are right for you. For they always offer a lesson or two, no matter how challenging they may be. I can see that you are getting that, and that reinforces "that lesson" deeper inside of me. Thank you, Rob

Return to “Discuss "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White”