After reading The Maestro Monologue, how do you, now, see yourself differently? [Featured Question from May BOTM Author]

Use this forum to discuss the May 2022 Book of the month, "The Maestro Monologue: Discover your Genius, Defeat your intruder, Design your destiny" by Rob White.
Alice Fu
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: What Every Teen Should Know About Money, Accumulating Wealth and Becoming a Millionaire
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alice-fu.html
Latest Review: The Caroler by Liza Martini

Re: After reading The Maestro Monologue, how do you, now, see yourself differently? [Featured Question from May BOTM Aut

Post by Alice Fu »

After I read this book, I did not necessarily find myself being percieved in a different way. However, I have learned to be less harsh on myself for things I may have screwed up in the past, as well as view mistakes more lightheartedly as a lesson to learn from instead of something I permanently messed up
mercasa
Currently Reading: Chameleons
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-odek.html
Latest Review: The Seventh Spark - Knights of the Trinity by J.B. Lion

Post by mercasa »

I don't see myself differently but I've learned how to act on different situations. I've had some form of personal growth by adding a bit of what I read into my daily life.
Ada Chris
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ada-chris.html
Latest Review: Hunger of the Pine by Teal Swan

Post by Ada Chris »

I agree with you on the idea that when we see the truth about ourselves, that's when the maestro existence can manifest. I, for one, have always struggled with thoughts that even my best efforts would never be enough. There's always been a nagging voice at the back of mind that says "you're putting in your best, but it's still a shitty job" and that's how I've seen myself for the longest time. But this book showed me that that voice is not really me and that knowledge has been truly liberating.
Nedim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nedim.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Nedim »

After reading the maestro, I now understand life to an extent. I have come to the full realIzation of my past mistakes and now, I give no room to the intruder. I see myself as one with power. I now understand that I am in a pole position to see my life move in a positive direction.
Judyread
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judyread.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Judyread »

I learnt about self discovery and I must say self esteem is now high and I thank the author for that. I hope it affects every other reader the same way.
Rob White
In It Together VIP
Bookshelf Size: 0
Signature Addition: View official OnlineBookClub.org review of The Maestro Monologue

Post by Rob White »

Before I wrote this book, I saw myself as a single entity - a somebody. After writing this book, I most definitely get that there is two of me, and which of the two is running the show... well, now, that is entirely up to me. As a rule I chose to be The Maestro for the most part. But can the Intruder still get the best of me every once in a while? Most certainly. That's part of the game we play when we take on human form... which shall I be? :) Rob
Drmol
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-drmol.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by Drmol »

After reading this book now I am more disciplined than ever, I do most of my tasks and everything that I have to achieve to make myself happy.
Ana C Barrantes
Favorite Book: Pride and Prejudice
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ana-c-barrantes.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by Ana C Barrantes »

I learned to look for the parts of myself that are working against me and figure out how to help those parts. That way I can understand myself better.
Rob White
In It Together VIP
Signature Addition: View official OnlineBookClub.org review of The Maestro Monologue

Post by Rob White »

While writing this book, it came to me that what really frees us from being stuck with being who we don't want to be, is when we are able to see that we are an 'active verb,' able to express ourselves differently in every moment... if we truly want to. That's when we are able to look at our "subjective personality" with a lot of curiosity, and that is when we begin to break free from those emotions that give us our compulsions ;) Rob
Spencer Maina
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-spencer-maina.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Spencer Maina »

I feel freed from a cage of thoughts, and now can think big
Jodeci 007
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jodeci-007.html
Latest Review: Inspiring Moments by Crystal Holdipp

Post by Jodeci 007 »

The book has opened my eyes to becoming more confident and eliminating self-doubt that has hindered me for a while. It was an impactful read.
John Brown 10
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-john-brown-10.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by John Brown 10 »

After reading this book, I have stepped up my game in achieving my goals. I find myself having more confidence in myself than I thoought I had. This book is an inspiration to mankind.
Favour Ojonugwa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favour-ojonugwa.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Post by Favour Ojonugwa »

Reading the book made me understand the possibility of my goals, it strengthen me and am seeing the best coming out of me.
Rob White
In It Together VIP

Post by Rob White »

While reading all of your genuine and insightful comments around "seeing yourself differently," I was once again able to look at myself directly and notice something fresh and new that I'd not noticed before. "I am still a child loving to learn and play." You onlinebookclub folks are a contribution to one another, to the authors who share their books with you, and to me. My heart is warmed with your authenticity and caring spirit. Thank you :) Rob author: The Maestro Monologue
Essy Nma
Currently Reading: The Magician's Secret
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-essy-nma.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Essy Nma »

After reading this book, I see myself as an amazing and resolute person who can legally do what it takes to be successful. There should be no going back.

Return to “Discuss "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White”