Overall rating and opinion of "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White

Use this forum to discuss the May 2022 Book of the month, "The Maestro Monologue: Discover your Genius, Defeat your intruder, Design your destiny" by Rob White.
Rosh Rk Casulla
Favorite Book: The Maestro Monologue
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rosh-rk-casulla.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White

Post by Rosh Rk Casulla »

This is an engrossing page-turner that explains why you might be having trouble gaining traction in your life.
Star2000
Currently Reading: Devil in False Colors
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-star2000.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by Star2000 »

I love love this book. It's so far one of my favorites. The author did a great job from the choice of words, the cover of the book, the title itself and the overall editing.

I love the fact that it gives you practical exercises to test your mind and make you a better person.

I totally recommend it to everyone who would love to get insights on how to improve yourself by knowing yourself better.
Harsh Soni 3
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: How To Be Successful
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harsh-soni-3.html
Latest Review: Money Habits Grandma Taught Me by Luke Pentagon

Post by Harsh Soni 3 »

It is my first book that I reviewed on this site and thriller one of my most interesting read of all time. From cover to writing style everything seems perfect to me. For me the book is a 4 out of 4.
Ruthwriter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ruthwriter.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Ruthwriter »

The book is the best have ever read.it motivates, inspires, and challenges me generally. through this book have learned never to give up on my life struggle again.
5_tourmaline
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-5-tourmaline.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by 5_tourmaline »

I loved the multiple themes portrayed in this book. The book cover is artistic. It gives aurora vibes. I liked that the books gives readers some moments of epiphany.
Foluso Falaye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-foluso-falaye.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Foluso Falaye »

I loved the part about all the NOs that accumulate since childhood in every individual, which contribute to a limited view of the world. This is a fantastic book generally. The opinions from experts and introspective questions add to what makes the book amazing. Definitely a 4 out of 4stars!
Walter R
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-walter-r.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Walter R »

I rate the book a four out of four stars. It is am impressive read and it taught me a lot about mastering my inner mind. Rob white did an excellent job.
EstherA
Currently Reading: When No One Else Believed
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-esthera.html
Latest Review: Adrift by Charlie Sheldon

Post by EstherA »

I love love love this book. It is one of the best books I've ever read and so far the best book on my bookshelf. I give this book a 4 out of 4 stars rating. First of all, I love the unique name, the cover is amazing and the message......let's not even go there yet.

The psychological impact this book has on me is hard to explain but I can simply say that after reading this book, I was no longer the same. I'd recommend this book to everyone as it is a valuable addition to your library.
Favour Amarachi Mgbeoji
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favour-amarachi-mgbeoji.html
Latest Review: Operation November Blizzard by Stephen Snow (penname)

Post by Favour Amarachi Mgbeoji »

I loved and enjoyed everything about this book. I also learned a lot from the book. The exercises that are embedded in each of the chapters allowed me to evaluate the choices that I have made in life
ThankGod Onyishi
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thankgod-onyishi.html
Latest Review: The Blood of My Mother by Roccie Hill

Post by ThankGod Onyishi »

I would easily give this book the rating it deserves which is four out of four stars. There are many reasons to do this but what stands out for me is storyline.
Lorraine De Vos
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Indian Immigrant
Bookshelf Size: 669
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lorraine-de-vos.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Lorraine De Vos »

Direct, informative and motivational are words fitting the description of this book. I enjoyed the practical exercises, as it was easy to execute.
Raquel Sojo
Currently Reading: Egomaniac
Bookshelf Size: 410
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-raquel-sojo.html
Latest Review: The Fisherman and his Foundlings by Phillip Leighton-Daly

Post by Raquel Sojo »

I enjoyed many aspects of this book; the cover, the four-part structure, and the focus on self-discovery for improvement in many aspects of life. The writing style is quite fluid, without using stilted words and concepts, making it easy to read. The cover is nice and addresses a bit of the book's focus. It's certainly a book I would recommend.
Divine-Treasure
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-divine-treasure.html
Latest Review: Young Americans by Peter S. Rush

Post by Divine-Treasure »

I really enjoyed the book. it came at the right time. I love the author's word composure, I love how this book made me focus more on the positive aspect of my life. I recommend to those that love self development books.
kajal31
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kajal31.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by kajal31 »

I like this book so much. This book is a great choice for me. It gave me immense confidence to move ahead in my life, leaving behind all the problems. 
I like the exercises in each chapter. These exercises help me understand my goals better. This was a remarkable self-help book for me. I am trying to overcome self-doubt in my life, and this book helps me to do this.
Avina
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-avina.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Avina »

The Maestro Monologue is indeed a captivating and highly useful book. I must say that I am highly motivated by the statements in that book which reassured me that I was in total control of my world. The use of concepts such as the intruders, the dynamic trios, etc, is very creative and provides an analogous comprehension of the general message.

I also enjoyed the frequent quotes contained in different parts of the book as they were easy to resonate with.

I have already recommended the book with a friend and I'm looking forward to exposing others to this self-exploratory power.

Return to “Discuss "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White”