Overall rating and opinion of "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White

Use this forum to discuss the May 2022 Book of the month, "The Maestro Monologue: Discover your Genius, Defeat your intruder, Design your destiny" by Rob White.
Chris Rich Nwaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-rich-nwaka.html
Latest Review: Across the Divide by Elizabeth Bernays

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White

Post by Chris Rich Nwaka »

Almost everything about this book I adored. The information will open your eyes. "You are who you are now because of how you think you are," is a succinct summation of what I have learned. Every person has the ability to rewrite their own life. Only the repetitions and the overemphasis of some things bothered me. The author's writing was straightforward. I advise it to readers who enjoy self-help literature.
Joseph Lenkoe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joseph-lenkoe.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by Joseph Lenkoe »

I really liked the book since I found it to be really realistic and full of insightful information.
Because of the useful knowledge I learned from the book, I am currently making adjustments in my life.
I believe the author did a fantastic job. The writing was, in my opinion, daring and commendable.
I wholeheartedly concur that anyone wishing to start over in life, especially young folks, should read this book.
Joseph Lenkoe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joseph-lenkoe.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by Joseph Lenkoe »

I really liked the book since I found it to be really realistic and full of insightful information.
Because of the useful knowledge I learned from the book, I am currently making adjustments in my life.
I believe the author did a fantastic job. The writing was, in my opinion, daring and commendable.
I wholeheartedly concur that anyone wishing to start over in life, especially young folks, should read this book.
Marvel Thompson 100
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marvel-thompson-100.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger

Post by Marvel Thompson 100 »

I read the Maestro Monologue by Rob White a few months back, and I must confess that it had a positive impact on me. It changed the way I think for the better. The surprising part is that it was easy to understand and the chapters were direct and easy to understand. The simplicity and author's encouraging words prompted me to practice some of the techniques Rob described. A perfect book that deserves a perfect rating (4 out of 4 stars).
Dattatraya
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Unsilenced
Bookshelf Size: 94
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dattatraya.html
Latest Review: Grand Slam Life by Milton Haber, M.D.
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Dattatraya »

Marvel Thompson 100 wrote: 30 May 2023, 03:28 I read the Maestro Monologue by Rob White a few months back, and I must confess that it had a positive impact on me. It changed the way I think for the better. The surprising part is that it was easy to understand and the chapters were direct and easy to understand. The simplicity and author's encouraging words prompted me to practice some of the techniques Rob described. A perfect book that deserves a perfect rating (4 out of 4 stars).
:techie-reference:

Very well said!
I would like to add: the Maestro Monologue by Rob White must be one of the most valuable and most popular creations in psychological category!

:techie-reference:
Slayton Natasha Tillett
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-slayton-natasha-tillett.html
Latest Review: Ho'oponopono by Arcelio Hernández Mussio

Post by Slayton Natasha Tillett »

This is a book to boost self esteem and it came in a very clear and clam narrative. For me it a five star book.
Andrew Darlington
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-andrew-darlington.html
Latest Review: Free and Fearless by Phil Moser

Post by Andrew Darlington »

I really liked this book and I must say the time I spent reading this book was definitely worth it. The cover and writing style was lovely. I will recommend this self-help book to others.
Princewill Uchenna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-princewill-uchenna.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Classic Guide to Optimizing Your Performance and Building Your Best Fast by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Princewill Uchenna »

I love the theme of this book, it's artistic cover page and it's diverse concepts. It's a really good read for the month of May, and I hope others will read it soon so we can have a full house discussion.
Anyanwu Glory Onyekachukwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Anyanwu Glory Onyekachukwu »

I love this book so much!! From the book cover, the name, and interesting writeup. It is easy to read as the author did well with the style. I recommend this book to people seeking for help. Worth 4 out of 4 stars

Return to “Discuss "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White”