Review by cvetelina_yovcheva87 -- Happy Healing

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
cvetelina_yovcheva87
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cvetelina-yovcheva87.html
Latest Review: Our Autumn Years by Arthur Hartz

Review by cvetelina_yovcheva87 -- Happy Healing

Post by cvetelina_yovcheva87 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Happy Healing" by Dominique Bourlet.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Happy Healing by Dominique Bourlet is an interesting self-help book. It is not only very useful but is also written with a great sense of humor. The book teaches valuable lessons on how to cope with pain. It turns out that pain is not our enemy; it is a sign that a person must change something in his or her life. In order to get well, a person should think positively. He or she should genuinely desire to improve his or her condition. The book presents different cases of people who encounter pain and the way they manage to cope with it. It also consists of a step-by-step guide on how everyone may identify his or her problem and overcome it without the use of medicines.

Happy Healing made me reconsider my own attitude toward my body and my health condition. It is an inevitable part of the contemporary way of life to overwork and not to pay enough attention to our health. This book remembered me how important it is to listen to your body and notice the signs it sends to you that you must change something in your lifestyle. I feel somehow changed and more responsible after I get acquainted with the ideas the book presented.

Tips of the Cosmos are my favorite part of the book. I think these tips are relevant to every person’s life. They may help everyone improve his or her way of life. The most valuable tip to which I adhere in my life is to think positively. Only when a person keeps his faith in the good, something positive might and will happen to him or her. The book is well-structured and easy to follow. The main ideas are repeated several times in order to attract the reader’s attention. There is not even a single line of the book which I do not like. It is a really amazing read which has a place in every library.

I rate Happy Healing 4 out of 4 stars as it is both useful and interesting. I think that this book will attract the attention of all types of readers. I am not a great fan of self-help books, but this one totally changed my attitude toward this type of literature. Maybe those readers who love action-packed novels will not find this book interesting. However, I think that they still should give it a try.

The book is professionally edited, and I did not notice any typos.

Happy Healing
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like cvetelina_yovcheva87's review? Post a comment saying so!
bookreviewmi1111
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookreviewmi1111.html
Latest Review: Creating Literary Stories: A Fiction Writer's Guide by William H. Coles

Post by bookreviewmi1111 »

I really enjoyed the book and did get some lessons from it. People who are having physical pain would like this one, too. Thank you for the review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”