Review by Evie_123 -- If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outt...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Evie_123
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-evie-123.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Review by Evie_123 -- If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outt...

Post by Evie_123 » 03 Feb 2019, 00:23

[Following is a volunteer review of "If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's" by Mark L. Wdowiak.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your Buts: A No-Nonsense Guide to Happiness and Success by Mark L. Wdowiak is a self-help book that can help guide you to a life of success. It tells you all the excuses you may have told yourself that have kept you from achieving the goals you want in life. Especially the stubborn “yeah, but…” that everyone has been busted saying here and there. Then he talks about how to control your actions and become happy and successful.

The first thing that drew me to this book was the title. It was catchy and unique. I knew then I wanted to read this book. Once I started reading, I realized how much I love this author and his writing style. He talks to you, he relates to you and above all, he doesn’t sugarcoat his advice. He tells it to you straight throughout the whole book. Plus, he has a pretty good sense of humor that kept me rolling in the book, especially when telling his own downfalls and how he picked himself back up. He talks about how his old way of thinking is the reason he was unsuccessful.

What I didn’t like about the book? Nothing, really. The book flowed nicely, I never felt bored by the book or felt the need to put it down. It was a short, easy read that kept me entertained. I learned a lot while reading this book. Things I didn’t even know was wrong with me, was painfully pointed out to me through this book. I can’t complain when the advice was quite helpful.

I recommend this book to everyone, really. Especially if you find yourself unsuccessful, confused or lost. Perhaps if you find yourself blaming others for why your life turned out the way it did. This book would be perfect between the ages of 25-40. This, to me, is when big decisions are often made. Good or bad. ‘Where do I go from here?’ question tends to pop up. If you are looking to make a few changes in your life, this book will help you guide you in the right direction. You have to be willing, able, committed and prepared.

I rate this story 4 out of 4 stars. Easy read for anyone that loves to read or does not love to read. You will benefit from a book like this. I can’t begin to find a reason to give this book a lower score than a 4. It definitely deserves it.

If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Evie_123's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”