Review by Eris Johnson -- If Life Stinks, Get Your Head ...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Eris Johnson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eris-johnson.html
Latest Review: If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's by Mark L. Wdowiak

Review by Eris Johnson -- If Life Stinks, Get Your Head ...

Post by Eris Johnson » 01 Feb 2019, 09:51

[Following is a volunteer review of "If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's" by Mark L. Wdowiak.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

I have been constantly reading Self Help books. Something about them makes you feel less alone in this world, although there are 7 billion. Books like this one help me to realize my own actions, reactions and behaviors. When you’re living your everyday life you tend to constantly wonder why certain things aren’t going your way, or why you can’t have the life that other people have; Mark Wdowiak shows you that if you want a successful life, live like it’s already successful.

If you’re constantly having a negative outlook on the present and on the things you currently have in life, then how could you ever grow to gain more? Wdowiak sits us down and lectures his readers on the key to having your dreams come true. He guides us through every chapter on how to be more self aware about the things that we are doing to ourselves that’s prohibiting us from becoming greater than our past selves.

We constantly get stuck in the mind of the past. Blaming ourselves and feeling guilty for things that we cannot change in the present. Wdowiak says, let it go. You cannot change the past, now, all you can do is learn from it and move on. Allow the negative thoughts to be seen and heard but not to control your life decisions. Acknowledge your fears but don’t allow it to take over.

This book is more than I could have ever asked for. Wdowiak allowed me to notice all of the things I was in denial about with myself. He allowed me to think in awareness, instead of constantly coming up with an excuse for why I wasn’t accomplishing things in my life or for why I was behaving a certain way. Life is about choices and we create our own destiny. It’s up to each of us to pursue... to pursue that happiness that we have a right to.

I am grateful for reading this book and I would read this again and again if I ever needed to be reminded of why I work smarter, why I forgive my past self, why I choose to think optimistically, why I continue to have hope and why I don’t need to ever be afraid to achieve everything that I desire.

I recommend this book to anyone who wants the extra push in changing their way of thinking to gain more self awareness, positivity and hope. I rate this book a 4 out of 4.

If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Eris Johnson's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”