Review by Zman09815 -- If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Out...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Zman09815
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zman09815.html
Latest Review: If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's by Mark L. Wdowiak

Review by Zman09815 -- If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Out...

Post by Zman09815 » 28 Jan 2019, 22:54

[Following is a volunteer review of "If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's" by Mark L. Wdowiak.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The novel If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But’s by Mark L.Wdowiak, is a phenomenal read. This is novel is effectively a guide on how to be your happiest and successful self. The author tells you about various moments in his life, where he was not the most successful. He is very open about his shortcomings and the kind of attitudes he used to have. That is where he tries to empathize with the reader. He wants us to know that it is perfectly fine to have some of those negative attitudes, but it is not what he recommends.

I think my favor aspect of this book is that the lessons are so relatable. Everyone reaches points where they feel like there is more to life. The reality of the situation is that there can be more to your life. You simply need to figure out what you have to change to make that possible. As the author so eloquently puts it, life is full of excuses. The more we shift blame, the less likely we are to get anywhere in life. These are the lessons that he learned and is trying to teach us now.

Part of growing up revolves around learning to take responsibility. That is one of the underlying themes in this book. Every time we see a possibility for him to take an easy way out, he is quickly reminded that there is a better way to solve his problems. The easy method might get him what he wants, but it will be much more rewarding when he does the hard work himself. I think this book is a great eye opener for people in their late teens and early adulthood, but I feel like everyone can learn something from this.

While I do have a lot of positive feedback for the author, my only real criticism is that I wish the book was longer. I enjoyed all the lessons that I learned from this author and appreciated the personal experiences that he shared. I personally did not find any grammatical errors while reading, so this book was well edited.

The whole point of this book is to give you advice to improve your life. So if you are not open to change or self reflection, this book is not for you. But if you are willing to be open about improvements, then I would highly recommend reading If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But’s by Mark L.Wdowiak. I give this novel a 4/4 rating, I thoroughly enjoyed the material provided. I think the hard work that the author put in to give us an engaging, relatable and humorous read, deserves a score like this. I would definitely read it again.

If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Zman09815's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”