Review by lotus784 -- If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outt...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
lotus784
Currently Reading: The Replacement
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lotus784.html
Latest Review: If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's by Mark L. Wdowiak

Review by lotus784 -- If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outt...

Post by lotus784 » 21 Jan 2019, 17:59

[Following is a volunteer review of "If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's" by Mark L. Wdowiak.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Get Your Head Outta Your But’s by Mark L Wdowiak is an exceptional self-help book on how to achieve your version of success no matter what your goals may be. The clever title accurately describes the book’s intention. It’s essentially a roadmap on how to achieve the goals you have set for yourself, by removing your excuses and applying the steps contained within the book. It contains a lot of easy to understand step-by-step information on how to better your life in your own way.

This book turns the focus inwards to the root of your problems, in order to make changes in your life. Everything starts with the way you think. What you think determines your beliefs and your beliefs determine your actions. The entire book revolves around this truth.

This book has a lot of interesting components I liked. For starters, it reads somewhat like a textbook. It contains a lot of information so you may want to grab a notebook and a highlighter. I found taking notes very beneficial to help me apply the book to my life. It also includes personal stories that are a nice break from the mass of information you will take in. This keeps the book interesting and easy to read. Besides containing the general how-to of any self-help book, it also contains information on what to be aware of and avoid. In this book, they are all called “life landmines”. These life landmines are one of the many things I highlighted and wrote down in my notebook to remember later.

I give this book a 4 out of 4 rating. This self-help book balances information with personal stories and application that keep the book both informative and interesting. In essence, it’s exactly what a self-help book should be. The information is well explained and easy to understand. The book is free of flaws and well edited. I couldn’t find anything within the book I disliked.

I suggest this book to anyone who wants to improve their life. In Chapter 1, it’s stated: “This book is not for everyone, but it is for You!” In other words, if you find yourself wanting to read the book, it’s for you. All you need is a desire to gain success, and a willingness to read a book which contains the tools do to so.

If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like lotus784's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”