Official Review: Under The Radar 537-555 by Boyd Anderson

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Okafor Prosper
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 250
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okafor-prosper.html
Latest Review: 52 Pieces: by Dr. Marina Kostina

Official Review: Under The Radar 537-555 by Boyd Anderson

Post by Okafor Prosper »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Under The Radar 537-555" by Boyd Anderson.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

In Under The Radar 537-555, Boyd Anderson explores many conspiracy theories. On March 8, 2014, while watching the news about the disappearance of the Malaysian Airlines flight MH370, Boyd thinks back to July 2008, when an acquaintance, Thomas Lily, handed him pages of the New World Order's (NWO) 7-year plan. The plan contained information about bitcoin, ethereum, Brexit, the 2016 USA election, and more. Thomas also mentioned his involvement with a Malaysian Airlines pilot. Boyd initially thought it was a scam, but as he watched the news, he realized that Thomas was serious. As the rest of the plan unfolded, Boyd began carrying out a research on all the people involved, how they executed their plan, and what they stood to gain by executing the plan. He presents the product of his research in this book.

The author starts by giving us one of the many definitions of the word "Trumpence" (a portmanteau of the United States of America's President and Vice President's names; "Trump" and "Pence"): "The return on investment of a con, bribe, theft or fraud." This set the tone for what to expect from the book. The author uses a clear unambiguous language, and he explains terms that may be strange to readers. This helped me to easily follow what he was saying throughout the book.

The believability of this book was one of the first things I was concerned about before reading, as most books like this tend to make outrageous claims with little or no supporting evidence. However, Boyd includes a lot of references to back up any claims he made. He also included pictures he took with some of the people involved and some emails that were sent to him. The author's inclusion of himself into some of the stories also convinced me to take him more seriously. It felt like he was an insider giving information to the readers.

Boyd also talks about the involvement of several popular people and groups in executing the NWO's plan, including President Trump, President Putin, President Erdogan, the Illuminati, the Rothschild family, the Jesuits, the Swiss Jews, and the Bilderberg group among others. There were times when I felt that the names the author included were too much, and I even forgot a few of them. One thing I didn't like about this book was when the author tried to show the significance of certain numbers in history and to the NWO's plan, like 666, 555, 17, and 777. While it was believable initially, it started to seem far-fetched as the author continued. For example, when showing the significance of the number 17, the author said that "The Pentateuch contains 5852 verses (or 17x7x7x7+7+7+7 verses)." At this point, it felt like the author was trying to force things to make what he was saying more believable, and he didn't need to do so.

Under The Radar 537-555 is not well edited. While the grammatical errors I found were just minor errors and not difficult to navigate through, they occurred too frequently. Missed definite articles made up most of the errors. There were also times when the font suddenly changed, and I found it distracting.

Overall, I enjoyed reading Under The Radar 537-555. It really opened my eyes to a lot of things that may be happening in the world today, and it was a bit scary. I can imagine how much research Boyd must have put into making this book, and I appreciate his effort. The errors I listed earlier ensure that I can't give this book the maximum rating. That being said, I rate Under The Radar 537-555 3 out of 4 stars. The information the author presents and the way he presents the information prevents me from rating the book any lower. I would recommend this book to fans of conspiracy nonfiction. Some Christians and Jews may find some of the book's contents offensive.

Under The Radar 537-555
View: on Bookshelves

Like prospero360's review? Post a comment saying so!
nonamer_miss
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nonamer-miss.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by nonamer_miss »

Although I am not a fan of conspiracy theories, your review made me interested in this book. The author must have put a lot of effort in research and I think it paid because a reader like you thought his claims are believable.
Jessacardinal
Currently Reading: The Lost Identity Casualties
Bookshelf Size: 83
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jessacardinal.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Jessacardinal »

While I don’t always believe everything I see, conspiracy theories tend to interest me enough to read or watch the material. I too find unintentional, mismatching fonts to be distracting, but I’m not sure it would keep me from reading this book. I am interested in finding out more about the significance of certain numbers in history, as discussed by the author in this book.
"Let's be reasonable and add an eighth day to the week that is devoted exclusively to reading." - Lena Dunham
kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
Currently Reading: The Door Within
Bookshelf Size: 487
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: The Elf Revelation by Jordan David

Post by kandscreeley »

It's kind of interesting. I believe in conspiracy theories when it comes to certain things. The pharmaceutical companies, for example. I have a feeling there's a cure of cancer out there, but they don't want you to find it because they make way too much money. But, this kind of thing? I guess I'm hypocritical that way. Nevertheless, it doesn't interesting me, though your review was kind of captivating. Thanks.
A book is a dream you hold in your hands.
—Neil Gaiman
Alice Heritage
Review Team Guidelines Team Leader
Favorite Author: Wilkie Collins
Favorite Book: Wuthering Heights
Currently Reading: 50 Masterpieces of Gothic Fiction
Bookshelf Size: 379
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alice-heritage.html
Latest Review: Dissonance by Aaron Ryan
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 1
fav_author_id: 1
Signature Addition: Mod

Post by Alice Heritage »

It sounds as if the author backs up the theories well, even if he takes it a bit too far sometimes with the 5852 verses in Pentatuch - was that supposed to have something to do with flight MH17? Excellent review!
This post was brought to you by the word "specifically".
Mod
Bizforce1
Currently Reading: Winning the War on Cancer
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Bizforce1 »

Thanks for the honesty and the details in your review. It's probably not a book I would have thought of reading, but I actually find it intriguing now, and would be more likely to read it.
Sweet Psamy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sweet-psamy.html
Latest Review: Lost and Love: Thailand (Book One of the Lost and Love Series) by Stella Knights

Post by Sweet Psamy »

A book that talks about conspiracy theories sounds intriguing.I appreciate your review.
kdstrack
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: The Savior
Bookshelf Size: 530
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by kdstrack »

I enjoyed your review. I'm sure many will enjoy reading about these conspiracies. I will have to pass on this one. Thanks for your honest opinions about this book.
Samantha Simoneau
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 240
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samantha-simoneau.html
Latest Review: Dancing With Jesus by Allison Broughton
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Samantha Simoneau »

I highly enjoyed your review, but I doubt I would enjoy the book. Great work!
Samantha Simoneau

“But upon the stage of life, while conscience claps, let the world hiss! On the contrary if conscience disapproves, the loudest applauses of the world are of little value."
~John Adams :greetings-clapyellow:
Onyinye Excel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onyinye-excel.html
Latest Review: The Different Kinds Of Monsters by Seth Chambers

Post by Onyinye Excel »

Seems the author'so language was simple enough. His ability to explain terms that might not have been clear to the reader makes me want to read this book.I do appreciate your detailed review.
Willy 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-willy-1.html
Latest Review: All the Targets by Noah Bond

Post by Willy 1 »

The storyline in the book sounds intriguing. Great review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”