Official Review: The Purest Monotheism by Eeshat Ansari

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Rosemary Wright
Bookshelves Moderator
Favorite Author: Sydney Sheldon
Favorite Book: Spanky
Currently Reading: Culture Man
Bookshelf Size: 689
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rosemary-wright.html
Latest Review: Gods Whisper Always Near by Sharon Williams
Reading Device: Android

Official Review: The Purest Monotheism by Eeshat Ansari

Post by Rosemary Wright »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Purest Monotheism" by Eeshat Ansari.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Purest Monotheism, by Eeshat Ansari, unveils the truth about Islam. Exploring the themes of monotheism, love, and peace, it shows how the aforementioned religion is free of anthropomorphism. Explaining the fundamentals of Islamic beliefs, it states that Muslims directly worship Allah and none other. Hence, it encourages Muslims to completely rely on Allah. According to the author, the purpose of the book is to demonstrate the greatness of Islam.

Eeshat commences the book by discussing monotheism and polytheism, revealing how polytheism makes inroads into a monotheistic religion. He goes further to discuss human and god overlap, highlighting and explaining the three distinct ways through which humans can share divinity with God. Using the life of Prophet Muhammad as a model, the book tells about the path of infinite love and provides some essential steps to monotheism. Also, it examines the uniqueness of the Quran, stating that every word in it is from Allah and not from any man.

The Purest Monotheism is a well-written spiritual guide. It's simple and comprehensible. Containing stories from the Quran and history, it's engaging and enlightening. Honestly, with much respect, I commend the author for being completely objective and very polite when presenting his points, especially in the areas where other religions are involved. He gets across his message without offending any other contemporary religions. Being a Christian, this is the first Islamic book I have ever read that didn't get me offended by the assault on Christianity.

Providing verses from the Quran, this publication examines a lot of issues that pertain to Islam, particularly jihad, zulm (oppression and injustice), suppression of women's rights, marriages, wife-beating and so on. Showing how the holy book condemns zulm, it tells how some Islamic sects practice zulm and thereafter, it proposes appropriate solutions. Furthermore, it unveils the crucial role of jihad and proves that jihad is à defensive battle, which is meant to prevent oppression, not for world domination.

Eventually, Eeshat requests Muslim scholars to guide Muslims back to Islam and peace by emphasizing on monotheism and unconditional love. Again, he requests them to create the awareness that Muslims are not required to conquer the earth to establish. This book comprises a lot of quotes from the Quran, so if you don't enjoy reading books with such a feature, you can pass this one.

In conclusion, the book is intriguing. It promotes peace, love, and kindness. It was exceptionally well edited since I didn't notice any grammar or typographical errors. The only negative thing I have to tell is that, like most nonfictional books, facts are occasionally repeated. Excluding that, it's okay. It has a relevant message which will further global peace, with respect to acts of terrorism. Therefore, I rate it 4 out of 4 stars. It doesn't deserve a lower rating because it's expository and well written. I recommend it to every Muslim and any non-Muslim who is interested in knowing the truth about Islam.

The Purest Monotheism
View: on Bookshelves

Like Rosemary Wright's review? Post a comment saying so!
kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
Currently Reading: The Door Within
Bookshelf Size: 487
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: The Elf Revelation by Jordan David

Post by kandscreeley »

This sounds like a really great guide to Islam. I am not really sure that's something I'm interested in learning about, but I'm glad to hear it was so well-edited. So many authors seem to just skip that step any more. Thanks for the review.
A book is a dream you hold in your hands.
—Neil Gaiman
TJanowski23
Currently Reading: Winning the battle against sin
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tjanowski23.html
Latest Review: Winning the War on Cancer by Sylvie Beljanski

Post by TJanowski23 »

This sounds like a great introduction to Islam. I have never read an Islamic book, maybe it is time. Thanks.
Ice dragon
Currently Reading: The last oracle
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ice-dragon.html
Latest Review: Gringo by Dan "Tito" Davis

Post by Ice dragon »

It sounds like a good read for those on a spiritual quest, and a helpmate against islamophobia.
It does sound more introductory to Islam, seen as I dabbled with Islam in my teens, I'd like something a bit more in depth.
Very informative review.
Sweet Psamy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sweet-psamy.html
Latest Review: Lost and Love: Thailand (Book One of the Lost and Love Series) by Stella Knights

Post by Sweet Psamy »

I am curious about Islam.I have always wanted to understand everything about it.This would help me do so.Thanks for this enlightening read.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”