Review by Calypso Terrier -- If Life Stinks, Get Your He...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Calypso Terrier
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-calypso-terrier.html
Latest Review: If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's by Mark L. Wdowiak

Review by Calypso Terrier -- If Life Stinks, Get Your He...

Post by Calypso Terrier » 23 Nov 2018, 02:21

[Following is a volunteer review of "If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's" by Mark L. Wdowiak.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

If you’re looking for a sharp, helpful, and to-the-point book that will give you the key to success, If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But’s is the ideal book to read. Mark Wdowiak is an excellent author with a no-nonsense point of view, and this book will help you to be your best self in no time. This straightforward self-help book will encourage you and keep you going to face all of life’s troubles.

If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But’s is split into three organized sections that will gradually guide and introduce you to the new lifestyle this book is offering. The three sections are crawling, walking, and running. The sections are ordered in a way that makes sense, and also helps the reader with accepting the new ideas. Crawling focuses on being able to care for yourself and be responsible for your actions, walking focuses on taking control over your thoughts and guiding yourself to have a more positive lifestyle, and running focuses on taking action and the next steps to success. The reader is able to start small and slow, with actions that are manageable. Afterward, the possibilities can widen up to achieving success.

I really appreciate Mark Wdowiak’s writing style. It is not sugar-coated and overly positive like many other self-care books that have been published. The book takes on a “tough love” approach and is blunt and to-the-point. The book is still very encouraging, and the no-nonsense writing style only pushes the readers faster to success. Additionally, I found Mark Wdowiak to be very humorous, and his sense of humor helped me to stay interested in the content and look forward to the next chapter.

I enjoyed how there were many examples and short stories from Mark Wdowiak’s own life in this book. These anecdotes gave the readers a helpful insight, and it allowed them to understand the concepts better. There are many quotes and important thoughts highlighted for the reader so that the key concepts won’t be missed. I found the highlights very helpful as a reader, and I was able to take away a lot from this book. The chapters are brief and relevant, and each chapter sums up the big idea nicely. There is also a space provided for the reader to initial, which can keep them accountable for their next actions. If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But’s is organized very thoroughly, giving the reader a nice and sweet experience with the book.

All in all, I loved everything about If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But’s. It has a lot to offer, and I was able to learn a lot. This book was extremely helpful, and it gave me lots of motivation to put my life in order and work for success. There is nothing that I dislike about this book, and I give it 4 out of 4 stars in rating. I had an amazing experience with If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But’s, and I definitely recommend this book to all readers and audiences.

If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Calypso Terrier's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”