Official Review: Christmas Kindling by David A Jacinto

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
cpru68
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: What My Dog Taught Me About Jesus
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 178
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cpru68.html
Latest Review: Heaven's Call by Roger Dawson
Reading Device: B00HCNHDN0

Re: Official Review: Christmas Kindling by David A Jacinto

Post by cpru68 »

kandscreeley wrote: 29 Oct 2018, 10:04 I love the cover. A collection of inspiring short stories sounds wonderful. I do wonder if these are true stories as the book is classified as non-fiction? It doesn't sound like it, so I'm a bit confused. Still, sounds lovely. Thanks.
Most of the stories are true. He changed names in some and gave reasons at the back of the book which ones were changed and which were not. I would say I would lean more toward nonfiction as suggested because what was changed was minimal. That cover makes me want to put in a fireplace! Thanks for checking out my review.
Everything happens for a reason...
gen_g
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 1984
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gen-g.html
Latest Review: The Diary That Will Change Your Lives Forever by Georgios Zelelidis

Post by gen_g »

This sounds like a really heartwarming read suitable for any time of the year, not just Christmas! Thanks for the review!
bebe30
Currently Reading: If Life Stinks, Get Your Head Outta Your But's
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by bebe30 »

Very nice cover and interesting to read to know more about Christmas and as a month of giving to others. Love to read this wonderful book over and over.
Book Lover 35
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-book-lover-35.html
Latest Review: VieVie La Fontaine by Linda Heavner Gerald

Post by Book Lover 35 »

Yay Christmas stories! The title and the lovely cover brought me here. Awesome review I might add. I've been getting excited about this holiday and I'm glad I found a book. Thank you!
:tiphat:
Franc93
Currently Reading: Demon
Bookshelf Size: 103
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-franc93.html
Latest Review: Guilt by David Taylor Black
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Franc93 »

There is always nothing more amazing than a properly written book that exudes the spirit of Christmas and gives you that Christmas cheer. The best part is it contains valuable lessons that can be applied by all irrespective of religion. Great read. Perfect review.
"Are you going to sit there and feel sorry for yourself, or are you going to reshuffle those cards life dealt you."- Stick

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”