Official Review: 4th-Dimensional Healing by Randi Botnick

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kristy Khem
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Carmela
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 183
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kristykhem.html
Latest Review: Hattie Vavaseur by M. Rebecca Wildsmith

Official Review: 4th-Dimensional Healing by Randi Botnick

Post by Kristy Khem »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "4th-Dimensional Healing" by Randi Botnick.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

In the society today, more people have begun to seek healing by understanding the energetic connection they have with the world around them. They have begun to gravitate to non-traditional forms of healing such as reiki, angel healing, chakra balancing, and other forms of energy healing. 4th - Dimensional Healing is a non-fiction guidebook which explores these fascinating practices. It was written by Randi Botnick, an experienced energy healer. In her book, Randi simplifies energy healing and discusses the energy body which we all possess. She shares meditative mind-body techniques and describes the paranormal healing team which comprises of spirit guides, archangels, Elohim, ascended masters, and alien light-beings.

For a few years now, I have begun exploring meditation and energy healing. I chose this book to read and review because I really wanted to learn more about these things. The book did not disappoint me. Understanding the various types of light beings who can assist us with clearing energy blocks is new to me, but on some level, it rings true. The concept of being connected to everything and everyone on an energetic level definitely resonates with me. It explains why some people dream of future events and why some people can sense large events happening in another part of the world. While reading this book, I thought about the author and for some reason, I guessed that she has curly hair. Strangely, when I completed the book, the last page contained the author’s photo and to my surprise, she has curly hair! Therefore, I think this proves that the author’s concept of connection is indeed quite real.

Two great features of this book are the diagrams and the activities. The diagrams helped me to get a visual image of energy patterns, such as the Flower of Life geometric pattern. The chakra system is also helpful in understanding where the seven main chakras (energy centers) are located in the human body. The book also provides practical activities that anyone can attempt. Two of the more interesting ones are the grounding exercise and the muscle testing technique. There are also excellent exercises for energy healers, one of which provides an insightful activity which details the proper way to send energy through a client’s body in order to help them remove their energy blocks.

My favorite part of the book is the chapter on the spiritual healing team, especially the Elohim. According to Randi, Elohim are the highest level of angelic beings. Some are in the form of grace, hope, harmony, faith, and peace. I have never come across them in the books and meditation courses I have taken so I find their species to be quite fascinating. Just reading about them and their willingness to help humans makes me feel safe and supported.

I am pleased to report that there were zero errors in this book. I am awarding 4th Dimensional Healing an excellent rating - 4 out of 4 stars. It is an interesting and insightful guide to energy healing which will be treasured by Reiki practitioners, energy healers, psychics, and anyone who wants to become more familiar with the benevolent spiritual beings which constantly support 4th-dimensional healing practices.

4th-Dimensional Healing
View: on Bookshelves

Like KristyKhem's review? Post a comment saying so!
BLINKYNOEL36
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16

Post by BLINKYNOEL36 »

I am interested in such healings as well. I enjoy reading about reikki and such healings They have been around for thousands of years
HollandBlue
Favorite Book: The Reel Sisters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 107
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hollandblue.html
Latest Review: It's Hard to Be a Vampire by Viktoria Faust
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by HollandBlue »

I meditate sometimes, especially during times of stress. The book seems to have a unique perspective by integrating angels into this practice. Thanks for your review!
:techie-studyinggray: when I get a little money I buy books; and if I have any left l buy food and clothes
Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamas
(1466-1536)
Kristy Khem
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Carmela
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 183
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kristykhem.html
Latest Review: Hattie Vavaseur by M. Rebecca Wildsmith

Post by Kristy Khem »

BLINKYNOEL36 wrote: 14 Oct 2018, 20:36 I am interested in such healings as well. I enjoy reading about reikki and such healings They have been around for thousands of years
That's true. Reiki and other forms of energy healing are found in a lot of the Eastern religious texts and these date back centuries. Fascinating stuff. Thank you for leaving a thought on my review. I appreciate it :)

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”