Official Review: A Beautiful Path: Me, You

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
revna01
Currently Reading: Storm Front
Bookshelf Size: 143
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-revna01.html
Latest Review: Rufus: A Boy's Extraordinary Experiences in the Civil War by Phoebe Sheldon

Re: Official Review: A Beautiful Path: Me, You

Post by revna01 »

kandscreeley wrote: 10 Oct 2018, 10:21 It sounds like the family had quite a few challenges and dealt with them with hope and peace. That's so difficult to do. I know they would have much to teach us. It just needs a good editor. Thanks for the review.
I commend Maria and her entire family for staying strong through some very difficult years. They are certainly inspiring. I appreciate your comment :)
revna01
Latest Review: Rufus: A Boy's Extraordinary Experiences in the Civil War by Phoebe Sheldon

Post by revna01 »

Eva Darrington wrote: 11 Oct 2018, 21:29 I thought this sounded interesting but think I will pass considering the editing problems. I hope the author can fix the problems as it sounds the book could help people who are in long-term caregiving situations.
I agree with you on all counts. Thanks for your comments :)
revna01

Post by revna01 »

writer808 wrote: 13 Oct 2018, 11:49 Wow, i like books showing emotional scenes. I am up for it
Thank you for leaving your comments. I appreciate it.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”