Official Review: Awaken you wonderful we: How do we creat...

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sirajuddin A
Currently Reading: Make Your Message Matter
Bookshelf Size: 554
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sirajuddin-a.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Re: Official Review: Awaken you wonderful we: How do we creat...

Post by Sirajuddin A »

The concept of interdependent is amazing, as the author explains that all the organs of the human's body are interdependent, and all are under the state of mind. The efforts of the author are appreciable for writing this book on eastern philosophy. Thanks for writing a great review from your perspective.
briellejee
Currently Reading: Opaque
Bookshelf Size: 292
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-briellejee.html
Latest Review: The Watchmaker’s Doctor by G. M. T. Schuilling

Post by briellejee »

Sounds like a thorough-researched book. I'm overwhelmed by the facts this book has. Not really keen on Eastern medicines since they are marketed and advertised rather too much than its effects. However, this book certainly is an eye-opener in some topics. Thanks for this detailed review! :tiphat:
"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost"
Okafor Prosper
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 250
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okafor-prosper.html
Latest Review: 52 Pieces: by Dr. Marina Kostina

Post by Okafor Prosper »

I'm always up for reading health books. It seems like the book does a good job of explaining the use of alternative medicine and its advantages. I still think drugs have a role to play in health though.
+-+-+-+-+
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by +-+-+-+-+ »

I just loved this book..and me being a medical student I found this helpful for me,it gave me some extra info..I appreciate the author for his excellence in writing this book in a perfect sequence and simple language which can be understood by any reader.
TheTrueNyree
Currently Reading: McDowell
Bookshelf Size: 77
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thetruenyree.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by TheTrueNyree »

First thank you for the honest review.i am a person trying to live a more nature life, holistic healing versus modern medicine as much as I can. I'm just starting so I'm not completely switched over. I dont normally read books like this unless I'm researching something specific so I am not sure if I will actually read it. I do agree with Jesus being God and Lord and not just a mere messenger, so this part represented in book does not bother me. Congratulations on BOTD.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”