Official Review: Obsess To Success by Cindy Koebele

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Supergirl1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-supergirl1.html
Latest Review: Unhinged by Steve Galley
Reading Device: B00M4L4NHY

Official Review: Obsess To Success by Cindy Koebele

Post by Supergirl1 »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Obsess To Success" by Cindy Koebele.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Obsess to Success is a short read containing helpful tips on how to spur and sustain success in business. President of her own title insurance company, author Cindy Koebele has written this book as a guide for existing and aspiring business owners and their teams. In it, she shares how she was able to achieve success despite starting her business at a time the housing market was in crisis.

This book is divided into three sections. The first section focuses on the business owner. Using herself as a major example, Cindy emphasizes the importance of relationships to the business owner and ultimately, the business itself. She also shares many helpful tips on how to build and sustain these relationships. The second and third sections focus on the team/staff and the customers, respectively. She explains how the business owner can attract, build and retain loyal staff. She also emphasizes the fact that successful businesses are a result of happy customers.

This book focuses on building great relationships and enhancing the customer experience. Each individual chapter in this book is built around that theme. It also makes it clear that focusing on customer satisfaction is highly profitable for a business. Rather than just churn out ambiguous tips and rhyming sentences, the author gives specific examples of things to do to improve customer experience where necessary. I recommend this book as a helpful guide for everyone with an entrepreneurial spirit.

I love the fact that this book is not bulky. A busy business person would have an easy time deciding to read it. The tips are also given in simple language that’s not difficult to grasp. Main points are written in bold lettering. The author frequently uses her own successful company as a practical example that her methods really work. Some important points from each chapter are emphasized in a box called “Tips by Cindy.” This helps to reinforce the lessons in that chapter. The author also uses squiggly letters and cartoon illustrations to highlight and explain some points. These add a fun edge to the book.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. The author advocates neatness and practices it. This is a neat book, and I did not find any grammar errors in it. This is Cindy’s first business book, and she absolutely nailed it.

Obsess To Success
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Supergirl1's review? Post a comment saying so!
Timothy5991
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Timothy5991 »

Obsess To Success by Cindy Koebele
What a nice write up; I think this is what our Youths needs for better tomorrow
kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
Currently Reading: The Door Within
Bookshelf Size: 487
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: The Elf Revelation by Jordan David

Post by kandscreeley »

Sounds like there's a lot of useful information here. I don't have a business at the moment nor am I in the process of starting one. Therefore, I doubt that this would make sense for me. Plus, it seems like there are many, many books out there that tell you how to obtain success in your business life. Still, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks.
A book is a dream you hold in your hands.
—Neil Gaiman
Kibet Hillary
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3038
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kibet-hillary.html
Latest Review: A New War by Alexander Farah

Post by Kibet Hillary »

Wow, this is a great review. The book is good and the tips will come in handy for any entrepreneur. I love the fact that the author focuses on the customer as the centre of the enterprise. The issue of having good relationships and sustaining it is also good. Thanks for the great review.
“It just hurts too much to admit what is wanted so badly when there’s no guarantee of its availability.”
- Dr. Larry Crabb
wendos
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wendos.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley

Post by wendos »

Great facts are laid down on matters business. Its a beautiful book for people starting a new business or those who want to achieve more in the businesses they have.
EvaDar
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-evadar.html
Latest Review: Do Not Wish For A Pet Ostrich! by Sarina Siebenaler

Post by EvaDar »

I enjoyed reading your well-written review. It sounds like this author did a great job on this business manual. I appreciate that relationships are valued in her model. I LOVE a "neat" book and might have to try this one. Thanks for the introduction.
sit in the ocean. it is one of the best medicines on the planet. – the water
-Nayyirah Waheed
Julie Green
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julie-green.html
Latest Review: Fate Line by Marc J. Seifer

Post by Julie Green »

I really like the positive vibe of both your review and the book. It also sounds like there are some very practical tips offered too.
ea_anthony
Favorite Book: Praying successfully
Currently Reading: Prisoners of Geography
Bookshelf Size: 650
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ea-anthony.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by ea_anthony »

This looks like a useful book. There are a lot of motivational/self-help books out there, with only a very few delivering on their promise. I hope this book does. A nice review by the way, well-done!
Ignorance promotes divisiveness, knowledge encourages diversity. :techie-studyingbrown:
Jackie Holycross
Currently Reading: The 7 Experiment
Bookshelf Size: 306
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-teacherjh.html
Latest Review: 20 World Religions and Faith Practices by Robyn Lebron

Post by Jackie Holycross »

This sounds like a great resource. Does it address nonprofits at all?

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”