Review by MagensWife1995 -- If life stinks get your head...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
MagensWife1995
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-magenswife1995.html
Latest Review: Escape by Mark Kingston Levin, PhD

Review by MagensWife1995 -- If life stinks get your head...

Post by MagensWife1995 » 27 Sep 2018, 16:55

[Following is a volunteer review of "If life stinks get your head outta your buts" by Mark L. Wdowiak.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

If life stinks get your head outta your buts by Mark L. Wdowiak. This is a 137-page self-help book. It is a no-nonsense guide with quite a few simple, but life-changing concepts. This is one self-help book that is just not like the others.

I tend to love self-help books and have read quite a few in my own time. This novel was way different than the others I have read. It was very down to earth but still had great concepts about success and how you define your own. One of the main things Mark talks about is how you have to work to succeed.

There are 4 sections in this self-help novel. You have an intro, (where mark gives his own success story), crawling, walking, and running. Mark gives his own success story and shows the whole audience that he really knows what he is talking about. The author has been in the same place we are and tells us how to change that. The author gives you all the steps you will need to succeed and helps you along the way.

I give this self-help book a rating of 4 out of 4 stars. I did not see any spelling or grammar issues. I personally loved the formatting of the book. I liked the structure and it was easy to read. The important sections were highlighted and there were places the reader can write along. I personally loved the Albert Einstein quote he used in the beginning, “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” Mark uses this concept throughout the story.

This book helps you adapt to change. It is simple and easy to follow yet is still so powerful. This is a book that I think any teen or young adult should definitely add to their shelves. The title is amazing and really gives off the feel of this book. Mark doesn't play around and actually made a great guide with great personal stories. Aside from being a great self-help book, it is also an amazing read.

Everyone has their own definition of success. It varies between everyone. No one's success is the same. This author helps us define our own and guides us through the change that success requires. You have to change and adapt in order to achieve success and mark helps us through that. This is truly an amazing book. I highly recommend this to just about anyone who struggles with change.

If life stinks get your head outta your buts
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like MagensWife1995's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”