Official Review: Guide to the FORMULAS of the MILLIONAIRES

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mercelle
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 10262">The Wisdom and Peace of the Teachings of the Tao Te Ching</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 204
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercelle.html
Latest Review: The Future of Finance and Money by K. Braeden Anderson

Official Review: Guide to the FORMULAS of the MILLIONAIRES

Post by Mercelle »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Guide to the FORMULAS of the MILLIONAIRES" by Don McGriff.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Guide to the Formulas of the Millionaires by Don McGriff is a non-fiction book aimed at business-minded individuals, both those who are starting out and those who seek to grow or expand their existing ventures.

In less than a hundred pages, the author dishes out pertinent business advice, presented in forty-nine bullet points. He covers topics such as; as what to consider before starting a business, how to grow a business, how to attract and maintain clients, how to deal with inflation, among others. Accompanying these, he emphasizes the skills that every entrepreneur needs to possess, the most significant being gathering sufficient knowledge in one's respective field.

As the title suggests, this book is merely a guide and doesn't claim to provide a formula for overnight success. The author himself is a seasoned businessman, with over twenty years of experience gained from running his venture. The risk of venturing into entrepreneurship in his early twenties paid off, and these nuggets of wisdom stem from years of practice. He emphasizes the importance of setting realistic goals, discipline, consistency, and the power of leverage; an art that the millionaires have mastered. These are possible adjustments that anyone can add to their daily lives.

I appreciate that the author kept the book brief, went straight to the point, and explained even the most complex of concepts using comprehensible language. I, however, noticed that on occasions where he provided examples, they were all directly related to the real estate sector. From this, I learned a few things about the industry, but readers whose interests lean in a different direction might grapple with this. In cases where actual calculations were relevant, the author doesn't disappoint but provides detailed examples of how the numbers move. An example is when he calculated how much profit an individual should expect to earn off a building after buying it on credit. These examples breathe life into the text and left me thinking about what I could do to have those figures reflect in my bank account.

Guide to the Formulas of the Millionaires is a quick and educative read, which It speaks directly to anyone seeking to improve their current situation. I was, however, disappointed that a book of such caliber contained errors, mostly misspelled words. The typos don't detract from the content, and a round of editing will promptly eliminate them. This book has the potential of receiving a full rating, but I'll award it a score of 3 out of 4 stars. It's a book I would recommend to would recommend it to anyone looking to start a business, anyone who's undergone a collapsed market, and anyone looking for a quick read.

Guide to the FORMULAS of the MILLIONAIRES
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Mercy Bolo's review? Post a comment saying so!
"The minimum requirement for a dream is a safe place to lay your head."
~OluTimehin Adegbeye
crediblereading2
Currently Reading: Bitroux
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-crediblereading2.html
Latest Review: SSN Seadragon by J P Ronald

Post by crediblereading2 »

This sounds like a handy guide to becoming a successful business person. I appreciate the author's efforts in sharing his knowledge. Thank you for an insightful review of this book.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”