Review by DandMMothers -- If life stinks get your head o...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
DandMMothers
Currently Reading: King Donald Khrump
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dandmmothers.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Review by DandMMothers -- If life stinks get your head o...

Post by DandMMothers » 15 Sep 2018, 16:24

[Following is a volunteer review of "If life stinks get your head outta your buts" by Mark L. Wdowiak.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

If life stinks get your head outta your butts by Mark L. Wdowiak

There are not many people that enjoy self-help books. They generally have cliche quotes, but not this book. While it is very positive and has the same concept as others, it is also very down to earth. The title is enough to prove this fact. This book, in particular, focuses on the fact that work is the center of success. Mark gave us a book that shows the tough love that you are the only one that can change yourself. There are four main topics: Introduction, Crawling, Walking, and Running. This book is a great self-help book with real-world ways you can really change. The author Mark writes about how one success will lead to another as long as you keep working at it.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. I give it this rating because it has simple, but life-changing concepts. I took my time reading this story so I could share with my wife what I learned. She said many times "the steps are relatively simple to do, but powerful enough to make a big impact."

In the intro, we hear the authors own success story as living proof to any reader that Mark knows what he is talking about. You have to learn to adapt to change in order to change your life. The time we live in is one where we resist change, and Mark tells us how to fix that. This is a self-help guide that makes perfect sense. One with ideas that we couldn't think of sooner.

The author shows his audience exactly what they need to succeed, and the fact that you define your own. Everyone's ideas of success will always be different from the other. This book has the same type of concept as others but was written with original stories and quotes. This book personally helped me and my wife in ways I did not think any self-help book could.

The formatting was clever and easy to read. With highlighted sections and even spots you can write on. It's a 137 page book, with a title that deserves some serious props. I did not observe any grammatical or formatting errors. This is one self-help book that I would definitely recommend to all millennials who feel stuck in a rut, or can't find their motivation. A great guide with a clever author. This is one for the bookshelves.

If life stinks get your head outta your buts
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like DandMMothers's review? Post a comment saying so!

Allyseria
2018 Reading Goal: 50
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 58
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-allyseria.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Allyseria » 19 Sep 2018, 15:24

Thank you for your review! I've read so many self-help books (and I'm a millennial) and I swore I wouldn't read anymore, but I'm interested in that this book isn't your typical self-help book. I especially love the title :P If the book continues with that kind of impression, I think I'll actually give it a try :lol2:

DandMMothers
Currently Reading: King Donald Khrump
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dandmmothers.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by DandMMothers » 19 Sep 2018, 16:22

Allyseria wrote:
19 Sep 2018, 15:24
Thank you for your review! I've read so many self-help books (and I'm a millennial) and I swore I wouldn't read anymore, but I'm interested in that this book isn't your typical self-help book. I especially love the title :P If the book continues with that kind of impression, I think I'll actually give it a try :lol2:
I would highly recommend that you do. It certainly helped me and my wife a ton plus for a self-help book it is a great read.

jcoad
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jcoad.html
Latest Review: The Broadcast by Liam Fialkov

Post by jcoad » 19 Sep 2018, 20:48

I don't think I could read a book like this. I guess too stubborn and hard-headed to think I need a book. Sounds like a great concept and easy method that could really help people. Thanks for the review!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”