Official Review: Bible Discoveries & Revelations

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: Bible Discoveries & Revelations

Post by 0790154933 »

Most of the Bible books were discussed and agreed upon by people who were not born during its writing.
Any interpretation is therefore close to the truth
Lawrence Joseph
Currently Reading: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies

Post by Lawrence Joseph »

You re not far from the Truth however, we relied on the holy spirit for a perfect interpretation
Shirley_kemuma

Post by Shirley_kemuma »

I totally agree with the fact that people have the right to express themselves in the manner they deem right...the author has brought out his honest opinions concerning Christianity and his views on it and i appreciate him for making me see it in a more different perspective. :tiphat:
srensch1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-srensch1.html
Latest Review: A Second, Less Capable Head by James Hanna

Post by srensch1 »

A thoughtful and unbiased review.
Philip Chepsingil
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 38572">Who Told You That You Were Naked?</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-philip-chepsingil.html
Latest Review: Ana by Gary Hope

Post by Philip Chepsingil »

melissy370 wrote: 07 Sep 2018, 05:51 I was excited about this book until the masturbation part. Then came the foul language part, which is a pet peeve of mine, that should not happen in Christian writing. I will pass on this book, but thank you for your wonderful review.
The foul language shouldn't be part of Christian literature books. If topics such as masturbation is brought out, it should describe it but rather discourage the act
Latest Review: Ana by Gary Hope
Promise Mathew Emeka
Currently Reading:

Post by Promise Mathew Emeka »

I so love this review and that means I'm loving the book too, this is quiet interesting, bringing up uncertainties to the understanding of Christians.
I so love this, and seriously I'm getting this book, this is a review and certain points made me smile then what if i then read the book.
This book points to the areas I like to learn more about.
Thanks to the author
syagaa
Currently Reading: God's Pen

Post by syagaa »

To my surprise this book is needed by all those who really want to be in heaven. It outlines all a christian needs to attain strong spiritual ground on the concept of tithing,offering and all spiritual growth.
horlamide532

Post by horlamide532 »

is very hard too find a christian that is feet enough that will question the bible but i agreed that is not all people reading bible verse interprite it correctly.
Nna452397
Currently Reading: Immortals' Requiem

Post by Nna452397 »

I think these book shouldn't be considered a guide lines to the Christian faith.
asmazahid
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by asmazahid »

It Is a religious type of book. In which writer is telling about a man who is trying to search the real spiritual feelings in a church. This story is about the teaching of Christianity. And it tells how a man is doing effort to get true comfort of mind through spiritual powers. It is wonderful story. Everyone ought to Read it. It has Great suspense behind the man's effort. It is an interesting book.
AJ Joshua

Post by AJ Joshua »

I Think This Book Is A Nice One Mostly For the Christians. It Will help You To Build Up Your christian Mind And Focus.
Angeleve88
Currently Reading: It Strikes Again
Bookshelf Size: 615

Post by Angeleve88 »

I think even if this is a personal opinion though, we can still get some lessons learned with this book. An example and guide to our daily life.
nixon bk

Post by nixon bk »

Its a good book.
But while we read the bible we must not forget that its always plain literature with out the help of the Holy Spirit.
we must alway get the Holy Spirit involved while reading it other wise if we read it on our own , each of us will interprete it in own way, on this point even some clergy leaders have gone astray .
its a nice book though.
56lives
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-56lives.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by 56lives »

The bible is the word of God. It is not like any other book that one can read and review. If one reads it in order to critique it he is likely to be lost. The danger is that such a person may poison the minds of others who are spiritually weak. I would not recommend anyone to read that book.
NhkeiraT
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nhkeirat.html
Latest Review: Heartaches by H.M. Irwing

Post by NhkeiraT »

A wonderful review. I speaks more to those who are religious.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”