Official Review: Building Your Financial Empire One Brick...

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
mariakavo88
Currently Reading: Raven's Fall
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mariakavo88.html
Latest Review: It's Hard to Be a Vampire by Viktoria Faust
Reading Device: 1400697484

Re: Official Review: Building Your Financial Empire One Brick...

Post by mariakavo88 »

although I do not typically read books like this. I believe I would benefit from this book and take back a few tips to help me gain a better handle on my finances.
Kayreads
Currently Reading: Dear Evan Hansen
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kayreads.html
Latest Review: Winning the War on Cancer by Sylvie Beljanski
Reading Device: B075M8FDWM

Post by Kayreads »

I have to agree that Bowman is quite eloquent. I was only able to read the sample because my kindle unlimited subscription is up (and I can't currently afford it), but what I could read, I read quickly and easily. However, the ideas seem a little overly simplistic to me. Just go find a job you love! Do what you like to do! But earn money while doing it! It seems idealistic. I'm not saying it's impossible, and I think it's wonderful that some people are blessed with being able to do what they love. But some just aren't as lucky. That said, I wish I could read the rest of her book to see the rest of her advice, as my quick little read probably couldn't get her full picture across. Good choice for today's read!
Nandy
Currently Reading: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula
Bookshelf Size: 170

Post by Nandy »

I'm not particularly interested in this book but it seems to be quite helpful for getting your financial self in order. Nice review
TheTrueNyree
Currently Reading: McDowell
Bookshelf Size: 77
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thetruenyree.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by TheTrueNyree »

Great job on review, vet thorough. I dont feel I need this book at the moment, but I believe anyone can find something useful from it. Young adults especially can begin planning early to keep financial freedom. I wish I had learned the information earlier when I started college.
Nelsy Mtsweni
Currently Reading: The Other Side of Him
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mtsnel006.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by Nelsy Mtsweni »

I love the cover and topic of the book, so I would have chosen to read the book. I think the book is worth reading due to the amount of helpful information it has. Bowman shares vital tips on building one's financial independence. I loved how she also uses her lived experiences to show readers how to accomplish this. I am planning on reading the whole book because I want to learn how I can achieve financial success and prosper! Thanks
A day is not measured by the harvest that you collect, but by the seeds that you plant.
Sonya Nicolaidis
Favorite Book: McDowell
Currently Reading: The Dark Web Murders
Bookshelf Size: 403
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sonya-nicolaidis.html
Latest Review: My Delightfully Dysfunctional Family by Loraine Hartley

Post by Sonya Nicolaidis »

I like the way the author comes across in the sample, and also the recommendation from your review. I think that we can all use some advice on how to progress financially, no matter what out status might be, so I have added this one to my must read shelf. Many thanks.
Laura Del
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laura-del.html
Latest Review: The Crystilleries of Echoland by Dew Pellucid

Post by Laura Del »

Although I do appreciate the fact that it's about finance, I don't think I'll be picking this one up any time soon. Just not my cup of tea.
"Write drunk, edit sober."~Ernest Hemingway
Charmaine_216
Currently Reading: McDowell
Bookshelf Size: 9

Post by Charmaine_216 »

Sample read this book..Interesting and very informative re managing and investing in our finances and planning for our future. Thanks for the tips.
Jagiine
Currently Reading: Children of Virtue and Vengeance
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jagiine.html
Latest Review: A Collection of Poetry by Cheree Scott

Post by Jagiine »

I think there are way too many pieces on financial savvy in our world. Nonetheless, people are constantly searching for more. I appreciate that this book includes examples to help bolster readers' learning. Considering your stellar rating, perhaps this will benefit readers throughout society.
praisecrown8
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-praisecrown8.html
Latest Review: Chasing The Red Queen by Karen Glista

Post by praisecrown8 »

This would be really interesting. Another novel to allow me have financial breakthrough. From this review, it looks very informative
EMMAUDOH47
Currently Reading: Tilly's War
Bookshelf Size: 18

Post by EMMAUDOH47 »

u've made this book seem to be an informative and helpful read for those who would like to attain financial success.forgive, divine."-Alexander Pope
"Put GOD first; He'll bless your efforts
revna01
Currently Reading: Storm Front
Bookshelf Size: 143
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-revna01.html
Latest Review: Rufus: A Boy's Extraordinary Experiences in the Civil War by Phoebe Sheldon

Post by revna01 »

I'm definitely someone that likes a lot of examples to accompany discussion points, and it sounds like the author includes many in her book. Passion and purpose are certainly key factors in achieving any goals, financial goals included. I'm glad the author was able to ascertain the financial stability she was looking for and hope her pointers help others to do the same. Great review.
Jsovermyer
Favorite Book: Appaloosa Sky
Currently Reading: The Pocket Guide to Minimalism
Bookshelf Size: 147
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jsovermyer.html
Latest Review: Solomon’s Porch by Janet Morris Grimes

Post by Jsovermyer »

Thank you for your interesting review. This book gives valuable advice to find the job you really love, budget, and save for the future. I enjoyed the author's writing style and would like to read the rest of the book. Congratulations to the author for being chosen as BOTD.
Quinto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 704
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-quinto.html
Latest Review: The Longfellah's Son: An Almost True Irish Story by Michael Cassidy

Post by Quinto »

I think the two main points emphasized by the author of purpose and a passion are to the point. They are kind of the driving force to one while seeking financial independence. Thanks for a beautiful review.
starshipsaga
Currently Reading: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings
Bookshelf Size: 2024
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-starshipsaga.html
Latest Review: Secrets of the Dead by Murray Bailey

Post by starshipsaga »

I don't really have a good knowledge of finances, beyond the very basics, so this book would probably be helpful for me. The sample seems readable enough! Thanks for the review, I'll be checking this one out.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”