Official Review: Building Your Financial Empire One Brick...

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
kyri45
Currently Reading: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Bookshelf Size: 10

Re: Official Review: Building Your Financial Empire One Brick...

Post by kyri45 »

I don't think there is a better qualification than the one we earn thanks to our mistakes, this books wants to show how to improve not only our financial state, but also our motivation in what we want to do in life, it's a complete guide with exercise too! And It's wrote by someone who was in our exact shoes once. Also easy to read for foreign readers (with at least a B2 english level).
:o
Jake12
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Jake12 »

Book of the Day December 26th -- Non-Fiction/Financial Advice

Building Your Financial Empire One Brick at a Time by Wanda Bowman

This book has received a PERFECT 4 out of 4 by the Review Team!

This book explains perfectly the role passion and purpose play in our pursuit of wealth, it also propel you igniting that spark of determination filled with intense desire to take control of your financial independence. it helps to share financial tips that helps to maximize what we have and turn them to fortune laying easy to follow steps in building that wealth you have always imagine and dream of.
jaliper
Currently Reading: The Healer
Bookshelf Size: 598

Post by jaliper »

Sounds timely. I need this for 2019. After reading the review I find it more helpful and people of my age could read it. I will definitely read this because I am all about being financially independent.
Moddesser Elahi
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: The Power of Now
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moddesser-elahi.html
Latest Review: Then Comes The Flood by John Payne

Post by Moddesser Elahi »

I sampled the book on Amazon. This is a self-help book which can be used as a guide for better finance management in our lives. As mentioned in the review by Mely918, this book would be helpful to anyone who is keen in handling the finances effectively.
PANACEA - Please do not overvalue your body and mind! Just be life! :dance:
ea_anthony
Favorite Book: Praying successfully
Currently Reading: Prisoners of Geography
Bookshelf Size: 650
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ea-anthony.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by ea_anthony »

I am interested in what the author has to say on purpose and passion. I am sure that there will be a good deal of practical financial tips and advice. This should be an interesting book to read/review.
Ignorance promotes divisiveness, knowledge encourages diversity. :techie-studyingbrown:
imet123
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-imet123.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by imet123 »

I am interested in what this book has to say. Nice review.
Samuelc11
Favorite Book: 350 quotes of self definition
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 7

Post by Samuelc11 »

This book has been one of the greatest book on financial independence, the information provided in this book are extraordinary and sign that it's really what it meant.
Mebtu
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Mebtu »

I agree with the author's idea of financial independence, and her first step action towards it as 'loving what we do'. But she adheres to the idea that 'Everyone has a natural gift that if he pursues it, he would be successful at loving what he does.' I do not believe in 'natural gifts', or natural gifts are not unique to everyone. They are similar to whole mankind except just for a few exceptional ones. God has endowed all of us with a Mind, which is the Gift, but He doen't give us what we have to Think, which is our personal choice. What we choose to think determines what we choose to do, how we behave, and finally, our attitude. The sum of these all, and of a few others I leave for scholars on the topic, determines what type of job we love!
The author's view of 'natural gift' is clearly spelled in chapter one as 'When we do what we are naturally gifted at, the effort it takes to excel isn’t as painful.', and a sentence or two away, the quotes from a professor utterly oppose her idea, “I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.”

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”