Review by michelleconte123 -- If life stinks get your he...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
michelleconte123
Favorite Book: Toni the Superhero
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michelleconte123.html
Latest Review: If life stinks get your head outta your buts by Mark L. Wdowiak

Review by michelleconte123 -- If life stinks get your he...

Post by michelleconte123 » 17 Aug 2018, 13:41

[Following is a volunteer review of "If life stinks get your head outta your buts" by Mark L. Wdowiak.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

I had the happy pleasure of reading If life stinks get your head outta your buts: A no-nonsense guide to happiness and success by Mark L. Wdowiak. This is a great book! We all have times in our life when things don’t go the way we want them to. Mark L. Wdowiak has the answers to help us through those times. My suggestion to you is start reading this book today because it is useful and the things that you learn and discover about yourself will be helpful no matter what you do with your life.

The book starts with a preface. As the author explains to us the purpose of his book, which is to “improve one’s life experience,” we learn exactly what we can do to be happier and more successful. In the preface, there is a quote from Albert Einstein that I found motivating and thought provoking. I found the chapters in this book to be written intelligently and I liked being asked to pause throughout my reading to initial at the appropriate space so that I would be held accountable to making steps to improving my life.

Mark L. Wdowiak emphasizes the need to begin with crawling then explains explicitly how we can do this. After, he moves to walking. Finally, he finishes with running. I was excited while reading this because I was past crawling and was walking. When, I finished with progressing to running I felt a great sense of accomplishment.

Without a doubt, I would give If life stinks get your head outta your buts: A no-nonsense guide to happiness and success by Mark L. Wdowiak the highest rating possible. This book will change your life and leave you happy and ready to begin your days when you wake up every morning. At night, when you go to sleep you will look forward to resting so you can get back out there in the morning. In all honesty, this is a great book.

I would give this book four out of four stars. The part that I liked the most was being held accountable for making my own experience with life better and being asked to initial at certain thresholds in the book. The part that I liked the least about this book was I read four whole chapters before I felt like I was truly introduced to the crawling, walking and running concepts that the author used. However, this was worth the wait. The importance of reading this book is substantial and this will be a joyful experience for you

If life stinks get your head outta your buts
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like michelleconte123's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”