Official Review: MuZen of the Soul by Erika Laszlo

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Rosemary Wright
Bookshelves Moderator
Favorite Author: Sydney Sheldon
Favorite Book: Spanky
Currently Reading: Culture Man
Bookshelf Size: 689
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rosemary-wright.html
Latest Review: Gods Whisper Always Near by Sharon Williams
Reading Device: Android

Official Review: MuZen of the Soul by Erika Laszlo

Post by Rosemary Wright »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "MuZen of the Soul" by Erika Laszlo.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

MuZen of the Soul, by Erika Laszlo, is about tapping into cosmic energy in order to lead a healthy and happy life. It tells about the Law of Attraction and reveals how, by focusing on positive or negative thoughts, people can bring positive or negative experiences into their lives. The purpose of this book is to show readers another way to live a better life. According to the author, life is much more than struggling through every day; waking up in the morning, working, going back home, and sleeping.

Comprising 102 standard pages, this narrative is simple and easy to read. It's a wellspring of useful information, and it's engrossing. I admire the author's straightforward writing style. Though there may be some readers that won't agree to most of the author's views because of their religious beliefs, I believe the information she provided will produce positive results if used. Included in the text are inspiring and entertaining short stories.

In an interesting manner, this nonfictional book shows that there's a magical side to life, and it describes how someone can use the magical ability within themselves to produce desired results. It encourages gratitude and living in harmony with other people. Unlike many self-help books that consist of tips alone, this publication provides exercises and techniques for changing negative thoughts, improving self-esteem, and achieving forgiveness.

Again, the narrative reveals ways to deal with criticism and how, without letting it get to you, you can use it to good advantage. Erika advises against trying to change someone. She tells how you can change yourself and consequently, change your environment and the people around you. Furthermore, she explains why people shout when they are angry, and I was enthralled by an excerpt from a Chinese fable, which contains the reason why people shout in anger at each other. I hope you read the book to find that out.

Unveiling how to order wealth from the Universe, this guidebook tells about chanting and how to use it to create the life one desires. In addition, it shows ways to get rid of limiting beliefs and how to create supportive beliefs. Really, I enjoyed reading it, and I've learned a lot of things from it, such as how to banish negative thoughts. In case you don't like books about cosmic energy and positive thinking, you can skip this one.

Lastly, this well-written narrative is enlightening and motivational. It was well edited; I found just a couple of errors. Hence, I rate it 4 out of 4 stars. I don't have any reasons to rate it lower, and I recommend it to persons experiencing chaos in their lives.

MuZen of the Soul
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Rosemary Wright's review? Post a comment saying so!
kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
Currently Reading: Believarexic
Bookshelf Size: 486
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: The Elf Revelation by Jordan David

Post by kandscreeley »

I'm glad that the author includes inspiring and entertaining stories. That would definitely help the tone of the book. Still I believe I would be one of those that wouldn't enjoy this book. Thanks for the review, but I'm going to skip this one for now. Though, it does sound like the author has some useful information.
A book is a dream you hold in your hands.
—Neil Gaiman
Ruba Abu Ali
Currently Reading: Notes on a Nervous Planet
Bookshelf Size: 111
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ruba-abu-ali.html
Latest Review: Grammar for a Full Life: How the Ways We Shape a Sentence Can Limit or Enlarge Us by Lawrence Weinstein

Post by Ruba Abu Ali »

I am not sure this book is my cup of tea. But I definitely enjoyed your vivid and insightful review. Thanks.
daydreaming reader
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daydreaming-reader.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End by Matthew Tysz

Post by daydreaming reader »

This book strikes me as a quick, interesting read. I like the inclusion of the short stories as well as techniques for overcoming negative thoughts. Thank you for your review.
"Without chaos, there can be no order"
- Heath D. Alberts
"You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star."
Friedrich Nietzsche
Cecilia_L
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 436
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cecilia-l.html
Latest Review: No Rushing when Brushing by Humairah Shah

Post by Cecilia_L »

Unveiling how to order wealth from the Universe, this guidebook tells about chanting and how to use it to create the life one desires. In addition, it shows ways to get rid of limiting beliefs and how to create supportive beliefs. Really, I enjoyed reading it, and I've learned a lot of things from it, such as how to banish negative thoughts. In case you don't like books about cosmic energy and positive thinking, you can skip this one.
I fall into the last category you mentioned. However, I do appreciate your candid review.
AmySmiles
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Dana Peters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 149
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amysmiles.html
Latest Review: Sex Education for Adults Secrets to Amazing Sex and Happily Ever After Too by John Wilder
fav_author_id: 154082

Post by AmySmiles »

This book is not for me, but I appreciate that it is a well written and fast read meant to bring improvement to our mundane lives. Thanks for the review.
Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.
–Author Unknown
booklysis
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-booklysis.html
Latest Review: Pastoring is not what you think by Elijah Oladimeji

Post by booklysis »

I think this book is really helpful. Love your review!
Mare_1807
Favorite Book: Death Beat
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mare-1807.html
Latest Review: Heartaches by H.M. Irwing

Post by Mare_1807 »

I don`t usually read self-help books, but this one sounds rather interesting. I am adding it on my want to read bookshelf. Thanks for the review.
Rosemary Wright
Bookshelves Moderator
Favorite Author: Sydney Sheldon
Favorite Book: Spanky
Currently Reading: Culture Man
Bookshelf Size: 689
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rosemary-wright.html
Latest Review: Gods Whisper Always Near by Sharon Williams
Reading Device: Android

Post by Rosemary Wright »

booklysis wrote: 18 Aug 2018, 01:15 I think this book is really helpful. Love your review!
Thank you! 😊

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”