Official Review: Cracking the CODE to Marital Bliss

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sushan Ekanayake
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Uplifting The Pain of Behavioral and Learning Styles Through Poetry Now
Bookshelf Size: 408
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sushan-ekanayake.html
Latest Review: Unsettled Disruption by Juana Catalina Rodriguez
Reading Device: B0794JC2K5

Re: Official Review: Cracking the CODE to Marital Bliss

Post by Sushan Ekanayake »

I am not fond of this sort of books, and I doubt the ability of a book to actually change the values of human relationships. Anyway congratulations on being BOTD
We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.

- Bill Gates -

:lire4: $u$han €kanayak€ :text-feedback:
Aan Granados
Currently Reading: Massacre Rocks
Bookshelf Size: 873
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aan-granados.html
Latest Review: The Vanished by Pejay Bradley

Post by Aan Granados »

Sounds like a book with good advice on how to spice up your marriage. Thanks for your review. It's good you mentioned about informative graphs and illustrations being included.
Ijeoma Kikelomo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ijeoma-kikelomo.html
Latest Review: Visions of Prosetry, Collector's Edition II by Vèè Nelly

Post by Ijeoma Kikelomo »

I like the approach both authors took in writing this book. I believe it is a must-have for everything. It would also make a nice gift to couples in this season. Lovely book.
Katherine Smith
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 524">Nancy Drew</a>
Currently Reading: The Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allen Poe
Bookshelf Size: 504
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-katherine-smith.html
Latest Review: "Whisky tango foxtrot...copy" by John regan
Reading Device: B01KVZV52A

Post by Katherine Smith »

Despite not being married, I think that people who are in any type of committed relationships can take away the lessons that are presented in this book. I like that the couple presents their own mistakes and uses them as a teaching tool for others. Many times books like these can sound preachy, but I am glad that the advice is given as if it were given by a friend.
Latest Review: "Whisky tango foxtrot...copy" by John regan
vinkipc
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vinkipc.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley

Post by vinkipc »

Great review here. The book is educative and reading it feels like you are being given advice by a friend. The book focuses on three factors that make marriage passionate and sublime. These include love, polarity and personal development.
Zimall
Favorite Author: Atilla K. Zengin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zimall.html
Latest Review: The Sparrow by Denna M. Davis
fav_author_id: 156933

Post by Zimall »

Surely not for bachelors like me. Hope this book help married people to live their lives happily.
"All That is Gold Does Not Glitter
Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost"
Laura Ungureanu
Favorite Book: The Book Thief
Currently Reading: The Guardians of Erum and the Calamitous Child of Socotra
Bookshelf Size: 1392
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laura-ungureanu.html
Latest Review: Love and Marriage by Arthur Hartz

Post by Laura Ungureanu »

I don't read self-help books, but they are good for some people. In the case of this book, married couples could benefit a lot from the author's advice and mistakes.
Fozia-Bajwa
Currently Reading: The Newton Code
Bookshelf Size: 263
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fozia-bajwa.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Fozia-Bajwa »

Eva Darrington wrote: 13 Aug 2018, 10:23
EmunahAn wrote: 08 Aug 2018, 05:52 The book’s structure is also well-designed. Important points and enlightening accounts are summarized away from the main text. The plot is also dotted with informative diagrams, graphs and tables that make reading and understanding quite easy. In one particular diagram, the author illustrates how the three elements that make a great marriage, when blended together, can result in passion and bliss. In another, he assumes a scenario of a couple that is out of sync and goes further to explain how they can rebuild their relationship and attain the state and experience of ‘flow’. To top it all off, action steps are included at the end of every chapter which helped me understand the ways in which the advice could be implemented.
I appreciate your thorough review of this book. The author sounds like a good writer who was able to effectively present his case for marital bliss. I really like a book with action steps and some graphics to assist the reader with integrating the information. I am reading a book on relationships right now and am really appreciating how a good structure can make or break a book. Thanks for the great review.
yes I also agreed with you.
Fozia-Bajwa

Post by Fozia-Bajwa »

Akoth Brenda Ochola wrote: 25 Aug 2018, 08:52 It is totally gnarly to have such books in custody for the newly married, for single mothers,newly married individuals. I actually interested in reading the book.
it is the best book not only for the newl married couples but for all of the youngsters who want to marry, who are going to be married and also for those who are married already.
Fozia-Bajwa

Post by Fozia-Bajwa »

Kibetious wrote: 06 Dec 2018, 08:55 Great and enthralling review here. The book is equally nice and very educative. Indeed, the rising rate of divorce is an evidence that something is going wrong somewhere and some may be suffering quietly yet they are not enjoying what they began with passion. Such a nice book. Too bad that the title is out of purchase on Amazon.
yes i am also agreed with you in this case of the world. Divorce is spreading like a virus in whole of the world and we can overcome this problem by acting on the principles told in this book.
Anon_Reviewer
Favorite Book: A Thousand Splendid Suns
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 146
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anon-reviewer.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Anon_Reviewer »

I am glad the book was well-researched and well-structured. Many married couples will surely find the book helpful. This is not the book for me. Thank you for the review!
Fozia-Bajwa

Post by Fozia-Bajwa »

a9436 wrote: 06 Dec 2018, 09:07 Thanks for your interesting review, but I do not think this is a book for me. Every marriage is different and I do not think the answers to a successful one can be found in a book.
love, politeness and personal development are the powerful elelments told in the review of the BOTD for strengthening a relationship of a marriage relationship.
Seamstress
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 84

Post by Seamstress »

My opinion, if you want something to work - you will make it work. And this kinda books will offer helpful tips to help you along the way. Ideas never are spare))
Mycin
Currently Reading: The Everything Guide to Writing Your First Novel
Bookshelf Size: 309
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mycin.html
Latest Review: Debt Cleanse by Jorge P. Newbery
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Mycin »

I'm sure for some people this must be a great read, but just for me personally, I have to say if I was gifted this book from a friend, I'd find myself offended since for my life personally, this book is just nightmare fuel.
pinchess07
Favorite Author: J.K. Rowling
Currently Reading: Zeva
Bookshelf Size: 153
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pinchess07.html
Latest Review: Oblivion Threshold by J.R. Mabry and B.J. West
fav_author_id: 1778

Post by pinchess07 »

I'm not married, nor am i planning to get married in the future, but I guess I can get this for my brother and his wife. This looks very insightful and should help the newlyweds.
“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”