Review by wrestling00000 -- The MECE Muse

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
wrestling00000
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wrestling00000.html
Latest Review: The MECE Muse by Christie Lindor

Review by wrestling00000 -- The MECE Muse

Post by wrestling00000 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The MECE Muse" by Christie Lindor.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

When were in high school everybody has a plan about what they want to be and how they're gonna to get there and how they're gonna succeed on whatever they want to do in their life. The MECE Muse, written by Christie Lindor, a story about how to make it and succeed in consulting, a career of offering advice and expertise on how to improve businesses that people are wanting to create for the future.

One of things i like about the book is that the author gives you steps, tools, and practices throughout the book you can do to prep you in order to become a successful consultant in the future. Another thing i like about the book is that the author explains the mindset of clients when it comes to starting businesses and the rules of each step into a consulting career.

One of things i like most about the book is that the author is being a mentor to those who want to be a consultant and i like that most because a mentor in your career choice can guide you to all of the challenges that is out there. Another thing i like most about the book is that while reading the steps it takes to become a consultant the author gives a least one interview asking about the their experiences as a consultant and i like it most because you can learn from other people instead of just one person.

One of things i didn't like about the book is that the author explains that consulting can be a tough career to handle and more likely to lose your social life. The thing i least like about the book is that while i was reading i learned that some consultant like to work, some always have to ask so many question, and there's those one who show up to work unprepared to work and i didn't like that a lot is because you can fall into a trap of trusting the wrong people when it comes to helping you start a business you want to have.

So if you want to be anything in your life like a consultant do your research, get the right training, and also get a mentor to help guide because you should never stop learning in order to succeed in what you want in life. I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars because throughout the book the author is being a mentor in consulting and giving her experiences in the career. I would recommended the book to anyone wanting to become consultant because it's worth reading

The MECE Muse
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on Smashwords

Like wrestling00000's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”