Official Review: Finding The Exit by Lea A. Ellermeier

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
melissy370
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 124
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melissy370.html
Latest Review: Home To Kentucky by Thomas A. McCoy
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Re: Official Review: Finding The Exit by Lea A. Ellermeier

Post by melissy370 »

It is always nice to read about people turning their adversity into success. We can all make something of ourselves, no matter what our past is. This book sounds truly inspirational. Thanks for your review.
Espie
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Behind the Barbed Wire Fence
Currently Reading: Noah's Quest
Bookshelf Size: 118
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-espie.html
Latest Review: Why Me: Trash Collector, Mental Issues by Nikolay N Bey

Post by Espie »

melissy370 wrote: 09 Aug 2018, 19:31 It is always nice to read about people turning their adversity into success. We can all make something of ourselves, no matter what our past is. This book sounds truly inspirational. Thanks for your review.
That's so true. What you've said were exactly how and what I've found in this piece. It provides a source of motivation as well as inspiration, indeed.

Thank you for sharing your highly-relevant thoughts and kind words as well.
"Life has many different chapters for us. One bad chapter doesn't mean it's the end of the book."-Unknown
"To err is human; to forgive, divine."-Alexander Pope
"Put GOD first; He'll bless your efforts with success."-Proverbs
Mely918
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mely918.html
Latest Review: I'm Going to Kill that Cat by F. Della Notte

Post by Mely918 »

Seems like a great book for anyone looking to get into business and would like to learn more about the field. It also sound good for raising awareness on the prejudice women face in both business and the work world in general. Great job on your review! It was very insightful. :)
Espie

Post by Espie »

Mely918 wrote: 12 Aug 2018, 00:57 Seems like a great book for anyone looking to get into business and would like to learn more about the field. It also sound good for raising awareness on the prejudice women face in both business and the work world in general. Great job on your review! It was very insightful. :)
Indeed. The book may not be the usual "how to" instruction book, but it is a memoir that provides valuable insights on making it through the business world. It also sheds light on a woman CEO's journey to successfully hurdling gender-related odds and other life challenges to make her mark, and it also proves that underdogs can still succeed.

Thank you as well for sharing your well-meant thoughts and words.
"Life has many different chapters for us. One bad chapter doesn't mean it's the end of the book."-Unknown
Chelsy Scherba
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jordan David
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 837
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chelsy-scherba.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman
fav_author_id: 64963

Post by Chelsy Scherba »

Excellent, thorough review! This book sounds very insightful and encouraging. I’m definitely thinking of adding it to my list. I’m not really into business, but something of her experiences could be helpful in my own pursuits.
Espie

Post by Espie »

Momiji1987 wrote: 12 Aug 2018, 22:52 Excellent, thorough review! This book sounds very insightful and encouraging. I’m definitely thinking of adding it to my list. I’m not really into business, but something of her experiences could be helpful in my own pursuits.
To be honest, I'm not really into establishing my own business at present either. You're also not wrong in assuming that this book shows the everyday nitty gritty that entrepreneurs had to go through. It's insights also go beyond business, as it also chronicles the author's personal life and how such is intertwined with her career and all.

Thank you for dropping by and for sharing your thoughts and your kind words.
Kibet Hillary
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3038
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kibet-hillary.html
Latest Review: A New War by Alexander Farah

Post by Kibet Hillary »

It is amazing to see that the book is thought-provoking from the start. How awesome of it since it is a nonfiction book. One thing I will appreciate is the fact that the author learned from those who failed her. It is a very good lesson that indeed people can take lessons even from the worst circumstances. The success of the corporation itself is also an inspiration on its own. I would definitely like to read this.
“It just hurts too much to admit what is wanted so badly when there’s no guarantee of its availability.”
- Dr. Larry Crabb
Kibet Hillary
Currently Reading:

Post by Kibet Hillary »

melissy370 wrote: 09 Aug 2018, 19:31 It is always nice to read about people turning their adversity into success. We can all make something of ourselves, no matter what our past is. This book sounds truly inspirational. Thanks for your review.
This is true. This and other stories of people who have triumphed even though they had to pass through tough moments are always encouraging. You statements are profound and full of insight as well. Indeed, we can all make something of ourselves no matter how our past is.
“It just hurts too much to admit what is wanted so badly when there’s no guarantee of its availability.”
- Dr. Larry Crabb
Espie

Post by Espie »

Kibetious wrote: 14 Aug 2018, 06:34 It is amazing to see that the book is thought-provoking from the start. How awesome of it since it is a nonfiction book. One thing I will appreciate is the fact that the author learned from those who failed her. It is a very good lesson that indeed people can take lessons even from the worst circumstances. The success of the corporation itself is also an inspiration on its own. I would definitely like to read this.
The book was indeed intriguing at the start and insightful up to its end, indeed. It's an inspirational and motivational life story that we could find trinkets of business as well as personal life lessons from, too. It also gives hope in a way.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and well-meant feedback as well.
Espie

Post by Espie »

Kibetious wrote: 14 Aug 2018, 06:38
This is true. This and other stories of people who have triumphed even though they had to pass through tough moments are always encouraging. You statements are profound and full of insight as well. Indeed, we can all make something of ourselves no matter how our past is.
Exactly. I agree.
Kibet Hillary
Currently Reading:

Post by Kibet Hillary »

This is a nice and unique book. It is commendable that the author included her background history as well. It will serve as an inspiration to numerous others who may have gone through experiences that are almost similar to hers. Thanks for the review.
- Dr. Larry Crabb
Espie

Post by Espie »

Kibetious wrote: 22 Aug 2018, 05:41 This is a nice and unique book. It is commendable that the author included her background history as well. It will serve as an inspiration to numerous others who may have gone through experiences that are almost similar to hers. Thanks for the review.
Yes. I also think this piece has its peculiarities and significance. It is inspirational and motivational in its own way, indeed. Thank you as well for dropping by and sharing your precious thoughts.
Sahani Nimandra
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and The Sorceress Stone
Currently Reading: Man of the World
Bookshelf Size: 698
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sahani-nimandra.html
Latest Review: I once had a Farm in Ireland by Siggy Buckley
Reading Device: Huawei

Post by Sahani Nimandra »

I'm very much happy with your review as it gave me everything that I needed to know. Too bad that this isn't my cup of tea, but I'm glad that you enjoyed this read. Thank you for making your review resourceful!
The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid! - Jane Austen :techie-studyingbrown:
Espie

Post by Espie »

Sahani Nimandra wrote: 23 Aug 2018, 07:59 I'm very much happy with your review as it gave me everything that I needed to know. Too bad that this isn't my cup of tea, but I'm glad that you enjoyed this read. Thank you for making your review resourceful!
I agree that we all have our respective viewpoints and preferences. I wasn't deliberately looking for a non-fiction when I chose this book, too, but it closely matched what I had been looking for. It's a relief that the piece didn't fail me at all.

Thank you as well for dropping by and for sharing your honest yet still positive feedback.
Rosemary Khathibe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rosemary-khathibe.html
Latest Review: Robotic Warriors by Caglar Juan Singletary

Post by Rosemary Khathibe »

As a part-time entrepreneur, I find this book very helpful. And it is inspiring to learn that despite the challenges Lea faced as a business woman, she kept on going forward until she succeeded in her goals. Your review is very intriguing and enjoyable, thanks.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”