Review by Awallace14 -- The Unbound Soul

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Awallace14
Favorite Book: Becoming the Dragon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-awallace14.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Review by Awallace14 -- The Unbound Soul

Post by Awallace14 » 20 Jul 2018, 11:42

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unbound Soul" by Richard L. Haight.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

I am excited to introduce the new book by American author Richard L. Haight, an instructor of meditation, healing, and martial arts highest ranking titles. Dedicated to a spiritual path for over 30 years, the author hopes the reader joins him to take this leap of consciousness as we move out of reactive mind into actual unfoldment. The core of what the author teaches written here helps us to survive times of hardship, those interested in survival training can enjoy the degree of accuracy with this book and gain a lot of insights. Allow further infinite understanding into nature, origins of the universe and the fundamental relationship to the human experience. Elevate mankind in a meaningful way. Our attitudes towards these things either binds or frees us.

The aim is to give an in-depth foundational knowledge with emphasis on purpose as a prevailing theme. I recommend the audience interpret the text and apply his methods. A modern life story told honestly from the heart. Successful on so many levels creating a thoughtful atmosphere, he rises to the challenge with skill in this accomplished work. I also suggest to follow up on the research he advises because he convincingly dispelled many myths. My perspective on personal transformation is an intimate antidote to false teachings.

Specifically focused on spiritual health yet occasionally illustrates characteristics which describes his model for conduct with set goals. He contributes to his field and there is no comparison to other writers. Envision our world awakens the Oneness. Aware something had previously gone unnoticed. As you begin to see things more clearly, you will change to match the shifts occurring in your perception. A wonderful non-fiction story for adventure lovers. Travel to foreign lands accompanied by an optimist hopeful for the future of the planet.

I rate this book excellent. 4 OUT OF 4 STARS. The editing gives good writing an efficient, effective presentation. Recorded without personal belief just holistically viewed wisdom is exactly what I like about this book. The Unbound Soul: A Spiritual Memoir for Personal Transformation and Enlightenment. Daily living toward global awareness and unconditioned love.

We all are perfect. By observation of the self there is a great revelation radically simplified. The process of realization through intellectually liberated individuals. The apocalypse to reveal the truth within. Enlightenment constantly draws opportunity for balancing through situations, events, and relationships of life. Harmony inspires willpower. Freedom comes from unbinding the Soul.

The Unbound Soul
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes | on Smashwords

Like Awallace14's review? Post a comment saying so!

chopchop
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by chopchop » 14 Oct 2018, 07:01

I like the book because it gives more courage and a lot inspirations to know more about ourselves thanks for the book I there fore recommend that we have it

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”