Review by MadisonMMaroon -- If life stinks get your head...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
MadisonMMaroon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-madisonmmaroon.html
Latest Review: If life stinks get your head outta your buts by Mark L. Wdowiak

Review by MadisonMMaroon -- If life stinks get your head...

Post by MadisonMMaroon » 12 Jul 2018, 12:07

[Following is a volunteer review of "If life stinks get your head outta your buts" by Mark L. Wdowiak.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

This book was a very inspirational book. It relates to all ages and would recommend to anyone with a problem of procrastination, or with a problem of always finding excuses. The beginning of the book was what made me continue reading it. I dispise when the beginning of books aren't eye catching. But the beginning of this book was not only funny, but also interesting, and motavating. I also did enjoy the progress pages that the author added on the end of each chapter. They allowed me to keep track of my accomplishments and they made me smile every time I saw one. It also made me excited to continue reading. The interesting facts they added was my favorite part of the book. Each interesting fact was an eye opener and some even made me smile.

The purpose of this book was to help make everyday life enjoyable. I believe that if everyone took a few minutes out of their day just to read one chapter, it would change they're out look on life and the decision they make. I'm not going to guarantee that this book will change your life because everyone is different. But it did help me with my "yeah, but"s.

I enjoyed the parts where the author put they're story's in the book. It made the book more relatable and interesting than it would have with put the story's. It kind of reminded me of the books "Chicken Soup for the Soul" and those books are some of my favorites. And because they are 64 years old, they have experienced every stage of life so they can relate to all ages.

I'm not going to say that there's nothing wrong with this book because that's not true. What I don't find someone else might. I will most likely reread this book a few times again and update this review if I find any errors.

If you have a problem with always being able to find excuses that are preventing you from what you want/need to accomplish, then I recommend you reading this book. And I will most likely read it to my younger siblings, and hopefully it'll change they're attitudes towards things too.

4 out of 4
I have given this book a 4 out of 4 because it's a very good book that has opened my eyes to possibilities that I have been missing out on in this world because of the excuses I have been making for myself.

If life stinks get your head outta your buts
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like MadisonMMaroon's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”