Review by AmiHindman -- If life stinks get your head out...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
AmiHindman
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amihindman.html
Latest Review: If life stinks get your head outta your buts by Mark L. Wdowiak

Review by AmiHindman -- If life stinks get your head out...

Post by AmiHindman » 09 Jul 2018, 13:06

[Following is a volunteer review of "If life stinks get your head outta your buts" by Mark L. Wdowiak.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

I would have to give If Life Stinks Get your Head Outta Your But's 4 out of 4 stars. It's very well written and great care was taken to ensure there were no mistakes.

Mark L. Wdowiak is a wonderful writer who shares his own life experiences, both successes and failures to demonstrate how our way of thinking can either open up new opportunities or hold us in the ruts we make for ourselves. It's up to us to change our way of thinking take responsibility for ourselves , no matter how hard that might be. We all have to do what is in our best interests in order to bring about positive change. It may not be easy, but the best things in life are worth it.

This book will inspire all who read it to change their way of thinking and see their lives in a whole new light. It's true, we are the masters of our destiny and the only ones who can change things we don't like about it.

I was thoroughly impressed with this book. I am not the type of person who reads nonfiction books on a regular basis. I prefer books that take me away from reality for awhile and I avoid self help books on purpose. Most of them are all the same and full of baloney, they spout the same junk just to make money and serve absolutely no real good for the readers. Most of the so called “self help” books leave their readers more confused and frustrated at the end than when they started, feeling as if they have wasted their time when they could have been doing something more constructive.

If Life Stinks Get Your Head Outta Your But's changed my mind about all of that. This book was down to earth and I was surprised to see so many expressions that I grew up hearing from my own parents. I had no idea how many of these bad habits I still have when it comes to my mindset and my ways of thinking. I understand myself better now. I can't wait to put these practices to work in my own life and see the positive changes that I have been looking for.

I would definitely recommend this book to everyone. It will make you think and seriously reevaluate your own life and how you plan to move forward in the future. Be ready, this book really will change your life if you let it.

If life stinks get your head outta your buts
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like AmiHindman's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”