Official Review: The Authentic Driven Life by Crystal Davis

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Cho44ssy
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: The Authentic Driven Life by Crystal Davis

Post by Cho44ssy »

This book will be of immerse help for those who are yet to discover their dreams!
Grace Angela
Currently Reading: The 5-Day Stage Fright Solution
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-grace-angela.html
Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs

Post by Grace Angela »

Your review of the book is captivating and inspiring, you make me want to read it especially because you drew practical application from the "empowering tools" and found vision and a clear dream for your life.
Miercoles
Favorite Book: The Prize
Currently Reading: The Second Eve
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miercoles.html
Latest Review: Business Basics BootCamp by Mitche Graf

Post by Miercoles »

I was quite pleased that this book not only inspires but has an accompanying workbook with exercises which the interested reader can use to jumpstart their own lives. I appreciate this review, and shall surely get this book.
angelicprincess

Post by angelicprincess »

A wonderful review by kelebongile. Can't have any better review on this masterpiece of realistic creative art. I haven't read the book but it's like my spirit have,thanks to mbangi"s well crafted review. Good job!
EvaDar
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-evadar.html
Latest Review: Do Not Wish For A Pet Ostrich! by Sarina Siebenaler

Post by EvaDar »

Kelebogile Mbangi wrote: 07 Jul 2018, 17:58 I must warn you that you will require a strong desire for change if you are to benefit fully from this book and its companion workbook. Some of the exercises will require you to dig deep. This was difficult, and somewhat painful for me. Yet, it was necessary. I did not realise how deeply engrained my limiting beliefs were. I had to unearth painful memories and let go of them. Thankfully, the author outlines exactly how to let go and replace harmful thinking with positive, constructive thoughts and affirmations.
I enjoyed reading your review. It sounds like this book is one of the good ones - self-help books, that is. This is a genre I don't read that often, but may try this one. It sounds like the author has done the work and knows how to inspire based on that. Thanks so much for the great review.
sit in the ocean. it is one of the best medicines on the planet. – the water
-Nayyirah Waheed
Crainbow
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-crainbow.html
Latest Review: From Drift to SHIFT by Jody B. Miller

Post by Crainbow »

Wow. I'm saying wow because I can relate to this book at this time in my life. I love the idea of the workbook because I feel it will make the self-discovery journey more practicable. Splendid review.
Dragonfly6
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dragonfly6.html
Latest Review: Why can't Johnny Just Quit? by Kyle Oh

Post by Dragonfly6 »

I have read many self-help books on a variety of topics over the years and have learned there are definitely things the good ones have in common. In your review, you mentioned relatability, enthusiasm, and inspiration in this book, and those are three of them. I think this will be a book I choose to read. Thank you for your great review!
"A room without books is like a body without a soul." ~ Cicero
Gracia Marie

Post by Gracia Marie »

this book was very helpful to me. it+motivates me to pursue what i want in my life and make my dream come true. thanks to this book.
""

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”