Official Review: Daycare Yesterday Today and Tomorrow

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Lu_rire
Currently Reading: The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lu-rire.html
Latest Review: Driven by Max Barnet/Hugh Aaron

Re: Official Review: Daycare Yesterday Today and Tomorrow

Post by Lu_rire »

Your review is very useful and clearly shows both the strengths and the weaknesses of the book. I think the editing needs to be redone and the contents of the book fleshed out before it is published again.
Samantha Simoneau
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 240
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samantha-simoneau.html
Latest Review: Dancing With Jesus by Allison Broughton
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Samantha Simoneau »

Lu_rire wrote: 12 Jul 2018, 07:11 Your review is very useful and clearly shows both the strengths and the weaknesses of the book. I think the editing needs to be redone and the contents of the book fleshed out before it is published again.
Thank you for your kind comments and a agree with you about this book. :)
Samantha Simoneau

“But upon the stage of life, while conscience claps, let the world hiss! On the contrary if conscience disapproves, the loudest applauses of the world are of little value."
~John Adams :greetings-clapyellow:
EvaDar
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-evadar.html
Latest Review: Do Not Wish For A Pet Ostrich! by Sarina Siebenaler

Post by EvaDar »

You have written such a beautiful and thorough review. I think we need more good information about early education. It is unfortunate this book missed on several fronts. Good intentions don't always result in a good product. I think I will skip the book, but am happy I got to read your review. Thank you.
sit in the ocean. it is one of the best medicines on the planet. – the water
-Nayyirah Waheed
Samantha Simoneau
Currently Reading:

Eva Darrington wrote: 21 Jul 2018, 13:29 You have written such a beautiful and thorough review. I think we need more good information about early education. It is unfortunate this book missed on several fronts. Good intentions don't always result in a good product. I think I will skip the book, but am happy I got to read your review. Thank you.
Thank you! I appreciate your reading the review and leaving feedback. With more attention, this book could be a great resource for early childhood educators.
Samantha Simoneau

“But upon the stage of life, while conscience claps, let the world hiss! On the contrary if conscience disapproves, the loudest applauses of the world are of little value."
Allyseria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-allyseria.html
Latest Review: Choosing Happiness by Emily Hunter Slingluff

Post by Allyseria »

Thank you for your detailed review! I think I'd find this book useful despite the author not going into detail in her references. Hopefully I'll be able to google it...
Samantha Simoneau
Currently Reading:

Allyseria wrote: 31 Aug 2018, 20:22 Thank you for your detailed review! I think I'd find this book useful despite the author not going into detail in her references. Hopefully I'll be able to google it...
Certainly the more complete information in it is undeniably useful, it's just not well arranged. I hope you find it helpful. Thanks for reading and commenting!
Samantha Simoneau

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”