Review by Moureenkaranu -- Real Secrets Of Life

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Moureenkaranu
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moureenkaranu.html
Latest Review: The Lost Identity Casualties by Kim Ekemar

Review by Moureenkaranu -- Real Secrets Of Life

Post by Moureenkaranu »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Real Secrets Of Life" by Krishna Jagarnath.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Review: Real secrets of life by Krishna Jagannath
By: Moureen Karanu

The real secrets of life is a nonfiction novel written by Krishna Jagannath. In accordance to the novel title, it's all about real mysteries of life on health, spirituality, healing and positive thinking. The author starts by giving a detailed introduction of the novel. The author has divided the book into the various chapter where each chapter has a different topic, and at the end of each section, he gives a summary. The book targets everyone in the world, and the author tries to bring change among the society using the book.

I find the book incredible the first chapter is about the spirituality. In spirituality the author has outlined there are five basics truth of life that’s God, soul, material nature, time and Karma. He indicates that God is a supreme being and is referred with different names according to various faiths. That God is the creator of religion and people should learn how to grow spiritually. On this subtopic, the author states his real-life experience where he said to have visited temple and churches and experienced spiritual encounters. As a fiction story, the author says various religious beliefs like Hindus slaughtering of cows which are forbidden. In the part of the soul, the author states that we are just divine beings. He further explains his point by giving an example that when one dies people cry that their loved one has left them yet the body is still there. The author explains that the reason for our suffering is the lack of self-knowledge about our identity and we continue to react towards everything. In material nature, the author argues that there is a need for people to realize that there are divine beings, not the body and avoid being just associated with material things of the world. In subtopic external time the authors say people need to be fully aware of their divinity and actual Identity that way we will be able to understand all dimension of time as time is eternal. The author explains karma as there is an equal and opposite reaction as far as there is an action. Krishna further explains that karma is not a punishment as people think but its usually the divine fulfillment of our desires. So everyone is accountable for his or her experiences. He further argues that we can stop Karma by changing our desires from what we want to what God wants. Also in the chapter, the author explains what intuition, tolerance versus respect and recantation is.

In the second chapter, Krishna gives details of different life values. He first explains that everything in the world is linked. The author describes that children are very eager to learn so people should teach children right values as they grow up which I agree with him. In the chapter, he explains what humility, gratitude, responsibility, and respect is and how they are an essential aspect of human nature. He further explains the five human value of life that’s: love, Truth, Righteousness, peace, Nonviolence. He also tells what’s charity is but he clearly states its not exactly a value, but it helps one develop values. The author says the need to not only tithe but also to give to the poor and without expecting any rewards.

In the third chapter, the author writes about the health secret an Ayurvedic lifestyle. He starts by explaining Ayurveda as a science of life and its applicable by everyone in life. The author further explains that although modern medicine is useful, they only contain an illness, but it does not get into the so real root problem. He further gives a various example to support his arguments. He also argues that it is not normal to get sick and we are meant to live a healthy life. The author states that the diseases we get mainly as a result of the food we eat as well as other factors such as our environment, stress and our emotions. Krishna also gives a general guideline of what to eat and how to take care of our body by doing various movements and getting enough sleep. He concludes the chapter by reminding people that lack of disease it's not a reflection of a good life.

In chapter four the author explains his belief system and past life experience. He states about his background and how he was overprotected as he was the youngest son. He also says how he was always interested in positivity, spirituality, mysticism, and magic. He further explains how his father took part in growing him spiritually. In this chapter, the author clearly describes the important of being positive and the important of attending mind power, Om healing, and Atma Kriya course. He also emphasizes the importance of believing in one's self.

In chapter five he writes about our Aura and other healing modalities. He starts by explaining various Aura layers with a diagram. The author gives more details on karma and illustrates how human deeds, thoughts, and words are related to karma. He also explains about palmistry and how he become a palm reader and importance of giving affirmative guidelines after reading someone’s palm. He also provides details of Pranayama and Vaastu tips.

In chapter six the author talks about relationship and parenting of the next generation. He starts the chapter by explaining the need of having a healthy relationship with a person you intend to marry. The author further outline key points to be noted for a healthy relationship. The author also explains the need to observe the best time for one to conceive. About parenting, he emphasizes the need to eat a proper diet while pregnant and leading an excellent example for your children. Also the need to show love to your children and bringing them up in a fearlessness, righteousness, confidence, integrity manner and disciplining them.

In chapter seven the author discusses higher spiritual techniques to incorporate in one's life. The author starts by explaining Babaji. He gives a life history concerning Babaji. The chapter is detailed more about the need for spiritual teachers in our life’s to strengthen our faith. The author also explains whats Kriya. Also according to the writer, Babaji is on earth guiding people on the right spiritual path regardless of one's religion.

In the eighth chapter, it is all about the message of the living master, Lord Shiva, and Babaji. The author starts by stating how people can develop humility and awaken love within us. He further explains various biblical verses. The author then gives an outline and discusses multiple messages of Babaji and Lord Shiva. In the ninth chapter which it’s the last chapter, the Author provides a summary of real secrets of life.

The book it's all about the real secret of life as the author names it. It gives detail and explains various ways in which a person can live a good and smooth life without suffering. It also offers and explains some of the causes of human pain and the need to understand our selves to avoid pain. It also provides a details practices we are required to perform to prevent some life difficulties. The author briefly emphasizes human being spiritual being.

I enjoyed reading the book.The author has divided the book into various chapters which are well structured, and each section has a different topic. The way the author links the topics with each other, it's incredible, and it gives it a good flow. The author also uses a clear and straightforward language. For the words with difficult meaning at the end of the book, the author provides meaning of each word which is very recommendable. Apart from the excellent structure of the book the message in the book its real life changing I can now feel like a new being. I recommend one to read the book, and you will enjoy it. I rate it 4 out of 4 stars.

Real secrets of life.

Real Secrets Of Life
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Moureenkaranu's review? Post a comment saying so!
Elizabeth Pass
Favorite Book: Dealing with Dragons (Enchanted Forest Chronicles, #1)
Currently Reading: Reign
Bookshelf Size: 126
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bb587.html
Latest Review: COVIDinners by Katie M Zeigler

Post by Elizabeth Pass »

This book seems extremely organized. I'm glad the author found a way to live his best self.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

A book revolving around the real mysteries of life sounds intriguing. The author gives tips on "health, spirituality, healing and positive thinking", which is impressive. It is nice that the author outlined the concepts, explained how to be happy, and used straightforward language. Dividing the book into various chapters makes it easier to read. I don't think it is for me, but I am glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for the review!
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Scerakor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 315
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scerakor.html
Latest Review: Gaslighting & Narcissistic Abuse Recovery: by Don Barlow

Post by Scerakor »

Although health secrets for living disease free and remaining ever youthful sounds very attractive, divine methods for living/healing my life really isn't up my alley.
rainydaysc64
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 834
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rainydaysc64.html
Latest Review: Isabella's Painting by Ellen Butler
Reading Device: B00OZTU156

Post by rainydaysc64 »

This book on spirituality sounds like a very enlightening read. While it’s not something I’d typically read, this review gives me enough information to pique my curiosity.
"I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a book."
- J.K. Rowling
khandzz09
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 94
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-khandzz09.html
Latest Review: Oblivion Threshold by J.R. Mabry and B.J. West

Post by khandzz09 »

Health, spirituality, healing and positive thinking are the things that should be focused of the people of todays. This book is an inspiration to anyone. I am looking forward to read this. Thanks for this great review. God bless.
“Think before you speak. Read before you think.”
― Fran Lebowitz, The Fran Lebowitz Reader :techie-studyinggray:
Misael Carlos
Favorite Book: The Sins of a Master Race
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 213
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-misael-carlos.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Misael Carlos »

Positive thinking is one topic that I am looking for nonfiction books. I would like to read this and be enlightened on how to be stress-free in this stressful world. Happy reading to fans of this genre!
sylvaqinng
Currently Reading: Misreading Judas
Bookshelf Size: 18

Post by sylvaqinng »

This book helps you to understand more about life, talking about spirituality, healing, mysteries of life and positive thinking which am very happy about was included. I've come across so many books mostly fiction but haven't seen any which explains pressing topics of life. To my opinion I think the writer did a good job.
cpru68
Favorite Book: What My Dog Taught Me About Jesus
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 178
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cpru68.html
Latest Review: Heaven's Call by Roger Dawson
Reading Device: B00HCNHDN0

Post by cpru68 »

It sounds like this author left no stone unturned and seems to have had many experiences to share in order to help people far and wide. The sample pages really didn’t pull me in, and your thorough review helped me to understand that this just isn’t that book for me at this time. Thank you so much for all the insight.
Everything happens for a reason...
HollandBlue
Favorite Book: The Reel Sisters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 107
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hollandblue.html
Latest Review: It's Hard to Be a Vampire by Viktoria Faust
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by HollandBlue »

Thank you for such a thorough review! You've really summarized the book very well. I'm interested in the idea that Karma can be 'stopped' by "changing our desires from what we want to what God wants', that sounds like an interesting theory.
:techie-studyinggray: when I get a little money I buy books; and if I have any left l buy food and clothes
Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamas
(1466-1536)
Mabel6
Currently Reading: Final Notice
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mabel6.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by Mabel6 »

I added this book to my not interested in reading shelf because I don't enjoy reading books on spirituality or healing. I like how the writing style is clear and straightforward and that the sections of the book are well structured.
Laura Ungureanu
Favorite Book: The Book Thief
Currently Reading: The Guardians of Erum and the Calamitous Child of Socotra
Bookshelf Size: 1392
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laura-ungureanu.html
Latest Review: Love and Marriage by Arthur Hartz

Post by Laura Ungureanu »

I like the lessons of this book. It talks freely about spirituality andinstrumente belief, which I think is interesting. And the interest in children is something useful.
Mindy Conahye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1159
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mindy-conahye.html
Latest Review: WIND by Ellen Dee Davidson

Post by Mindy Conahye »

I really like how this book is organized. It seems like it would not only be a good read, but an easy book to follow along with what the author is saying.
Mac :techie-reference:
MsTri
Favorite Author: Miranda Ann Markley
Favorite Book: The Spirit Seeds Book 1
Currently Reading: the Secret of Safe Passage
Bookshelf Size: 1033
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mstri.html
Latest Review: Suddenly Free, Vol. 1 by Yvette Carmon Davis
Reading Device: B07HZHJGY7
fav_author_id: 225682

Post by MsTri »

Thanks for the VERY thorough review, but I will definitely NOT be reading this. Aside from God, my beliefs do not line up with the author's, and even our views of God differ, as I do not believe the other things - like "karma", palm reading, etc. - are of a Godly nature.
kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
Currently Reading: The Door Within
Bookshelf Size: 487
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: The Elf Revelation by Jordan David

Post by kandscreeley »

It sounds like the author has a lot to teach in this book. It's a bit too much on the spiritual/mystical side to me, but I know there are many who would enjoy it. I do agree that positive thinking can go a long way in our lives. Plus, there are many natural ways to heal our bodies. Thanks for the information, but I'll take a pass on this one.
A book is a dream you hold in your hands.
—Neil Gaiman

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”