Official Review: A Positive Thought a Day Keeps the Negat...

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Benard Aisakhuoghena
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: A Positive Thought a Day Keeps the Negat...

Post by Benard Aisakhuoghena »

Wow! Dr. Curtis E. Smith really put all his effort in writing this great inspirational book. This book has redefine my thinking world. Actually, I was place on a bridge of negative and positive thought recently, this book by Dr. Curtis E. Smith help me to choose the right thought. Great review, nice work!
niceday

Post by niceday »

"A positive thought a Day keeps the Negative Away" by Dr. Curtis E. Smith, it's a very nice book that could change a human attitude to a more best stage.
niceday

Post by niceday »

This is a nice book by Dr. Curtis E. Smith, it's a wonderful inspire book. This has change my thinking attitude. Actually I had negative and positive thought, recently, this book has help me to be optimistic. Great work!
Faithmwangi
Currently Reading: Empowered
Bookshelf Size: 92
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faithmwangi.html
Latest Review: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden by Londyn Skye

Post by Faithmwangi »

I love some of the positive passages depicted in this book. To act upon them,is certainly going to make a difference in someone elses life.This is a,"positive vibes only", kind of book and I appreciate that.Thanks for the great review.
"Reading is essential for those who seek to rise above the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
EvaDar
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-evadar.html
Latest Review: Do Not Wish For A Pet Ostrich! by Sarina Siebenaler

Post by EvaDar »

You have written a nice review. I enjoyed reading it. I like daily devotionals and think I will check out this book. Great idea - giving it for a gift. A really uplifting one. Thanks for the great review.
sit in the ocean. it is one of the best medicines on the planet. – the water
-Nayyirah Waheed
ronaquesalman

Post by ronaquesalman »

:tiphat: :techie-studyinggray: Awesome line and words it makes all days Happy

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”