Official Review: Boss Bitch: A Simple 12-Step Plan to Tak...

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sanju Lali
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Goodbye, Rudy Kazoody
Bookshelf Size: 445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanju-lali.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Re: Official Review: Boss Bitch: A Simple 12-Step Plan to Tak...

Post by Sanju Lali »

Thanks for good review about the self help book which can help to have a good career and also found it interesting about the Boss Bitch mentality which is the trick
life is only knowing the unknown, we can do this by reading books easily- Online book club is a great place for this. This is what I believe.
gen_g
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 1984
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gen-g.html
Latest Review: The Diary That Will Change Your Lives Forever by Georgios Zelelidis

Post by gen_g »

sanjus wrote: 20 Jun 2018, 13:24 Thanks for good review about the self help book which can help to have a good career and also found it interesting about the Boss Bitch mentality which is the trick
Thank you for your kind comments!
anwidmer
Favorite Book: The knowing
Currently Reading: The Awakening
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anwidmer.html
Latest Review: Becoming the Dragon by Alex Sapegin

Post by anwidmer »

While not a fan of "self help books". This book is extremely intriguing to me from the title to the blunt languge you say she uses i think ill just have to give this one a try.
gen_g
Latest Review: The Diary That Will Change Your Lives Forever by Georgios Zelelidis

Post by gen_g »

anwidmer wrote: 22 Jun 2018, 08:38 While not a fan of "self help books". This book is extremely intriguing to me from the title to the blunt languge you say she uses i think ill just have to give this one a try.
Thank you for your kind comments! I hope that you will enjoy this as much as I did.
Nmesoma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nmesoma.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by Nmesoma »

I've always wanted a book on that front, and now I found it. I love what the book is about and I'm literally dying to check it out now. Great and awesome review by the way.
JR Mercier
Favorite Book: The Bear and the Nightingale
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 129
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jr-mercier.html
Latest Review: Betrayal by Maggie Walsh

Post by JR Mercier »

This sounds like such a great read! I'm not much for self-help books but your review has me believing the answers to the universe are in there. Loved your review!
Dream up something wild and improbable.
-Strange The Dreamer, Laini Taylor
gen_g

Post by gen_g »

Nmesoma wrote: 22 Jun 2018, 21:19 I've always wanted a book on that front, and now I found it. I love what the book is about and I'm literally dying to check it out now. Great and awesome review by the way.
Thank you for your kind comments! I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did! (:
gen_g

Post by gen_g »

JR Mercier wrote: 23 Jun 2018, 04:37 This sounds like such a great read! I'm not much for self-help books but your review has me believing the answers to the universe are in there. Loved your review!
Hahaha well the answers to the universe might be a long stretch, but thank you very much for your kind comments! It was indeed a fun and informative read indeed. :lol:
Laura Ungureanu
Favorite Book: The Book Thief
Currently Reading: The Guardians of Erum and the Calamitous Child of Socotra
Bookshelf Size: 1392
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laura-ungureanu.html
Latest Review: Love and Marriage by Arthur Hartz

Post by Laura Ungureanu »

I like that it begins with polishing your resume. Not everything comes from your attitude. I am glad there are books like this one, about women who are in power.
anwidmer

Post by anwidmer »

Laura Ungureanu wrote: 24 Jun 2018, 07:49 I like that it begins with polishing your resume. Not everything comes from your attitude. I am glad there are books like this one, about women who are in power.
I while heartily agree! I love that the resume is a focal point because in the real world we are often first judged on paper. A good cover page is pertinent as well. I too enjoy seeing woman in power and love the bold statement Boss Bitch seems to eminate.
gen_g

Post by gen_g »

anwidmer wrote: 24 Jun 2018, 09:18
Laura Ungureanu wrote: 24 Jun 2018, 07:49 I like that it begins with polishing your resume. Not everything comes from your attitude. I am glad there are books like this one, about women who are in power.
I while heartily agree! I love that the resume is a focal point because in the real world we are often first judged on paper. A good cover page is pertinent as well. I too enjoy seeing woman in power and love the bold statement Boss Bitch seems to eminate.
Me too! Thank you for taking the time to read my review and to leave the kind comments!
gen_g

Post by gen_g »

I agree! Resumes are extremely important, so I'm glad that she took the time to go through it in detail.
anwidmer

Post by anwidmer »

Ana-Maria-Diana wrote: 27 Jun 2018, 05:23 Interesting approach to this issue. It gives the reader high expectations about what is going to happen.
I think the title alone gives high expectations. Its definitly meant to grab your attention and pull you in. Keeping your interest is where she excelled. Excellent review again.
gen_g

Post by gen_g »

Ana-Maria-Diana wrote: 27 Jun 2018, 05:23 Interesting approach to this issue. It gives the reader high expectations about what is going to happen.
Thanks for the kind comments!
Githumaina19
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-githumaina19.html
Latest Review: Real Secrets Of Life by Krishna Jagarnath

Post by Githumaina19 »

The cover of the book and images used are a perfect introduction to the book and it's major subject of discussion. Also the book should be in the possession of any young woman looking to leave a mark on the face of the earth

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”