Official Review: First Fruits by Susan Butler

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
favourboy
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: First Fruits by Susan Butler

Post by favourboy »

this is a challange many believers face day to day
Ugbusco
Currently Reading: The Honorable Knight
Bookshelf Size: 24

Post by Ugbusco »

The book mention that what the author heard God say is what she wrote. It is a clear indication that God still speak to HIS people.
I specially love the way everything is simplified. It is a good encouragement for everyone.
Anitt

Post by Anitt »

This is absolutely amazing, Bible indeed is the best book, and I think that whatever you're doing is a great job. It's gotta be very helpful for a lot of people. 👍😁
Ugbusco
Currently Reading: The Honorable Knight
Bookshelf Size: 24

Post by Ugbusco »

What can I say, when it comes to 'First Fruits by Susan Butler,' man's ability to hear from God is determinant in his willingness to obey the word of God.
KatSims92
Currently Reading: The Beauty Myth
Bookshelf Size: 451
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-katsims92.html
Latest Review: From Drift to SHIFT by Jody B. Miller

Post by KatSims92 »

For these kinds of companion guides to Biblical readings, it would be better to stay on topic. Hopefully the author would do that with her next companion. These kinds of books can be really helpful because while studying the Bible it can seem really overwhelming and dense and it's great for those who need day-to-day applications.
Chimason2018
Currently Reading:

Post by Chimason2018 »

The Bible is the perfect book for all the practising Christian community. It's so inspiring and serves as a motivator,whenever I'm reading the Bible it calms me down and reminds me how close God is with me. It teaches me how to love, care and forgive people who in one way or the other trespassed against me. It is the Bible that gives me the perfect mind refreshment. It also shows me the way to follow in whatever situation I find myself. God's name be praised!
muhammad hamdan

Post by muhammad hamdan »

[amazon=]
i m not so religious person but while i was reading this review i realized that god have the only power that we couldent even realize people should read the holy books of god this the way to keep in touch with god i like the message of the of the book
Slimbella24
Currently Reading:

Post by Slimbella24 »

The book is so touching.. it made me cry and i t was written at the right time
Damaris Juliet
Favorite Book: The Book of Joy
Currently Reading: One Way or Another (The Sisters Quartet)
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-damaris-juliet.html
Latest Review: The Spirit of Want by William H. Coles

Post by Damaris Juliet »

Being a Lady from a religious family, I would actually recommend the book "First Fruits"by Susan Butler,after going through the review I am really motivated by this book.
Tam zeen

Post by Tam zeen »

Bible is a holy book where v can find the truth inside but still it should be logically thought to make the decision ,I m not that religious to take decision ,.... Hence,... This tittle is too good awesome
mudassar270

Post by mudassar270 »

not to much interested for me
joseph willie

Post by joseph willie »

the bible is a guide for both believers and unbelievers, a nice book to start your week with. i will sure get a copy of this book :) :) :)
Ayo02

Post by Ayo02 »

Susan Butler must be a friend of God to have been able to do a great job in putting down into writing her discoveries from, I mean her review of, the bible, and for her to be able to hear God speaks. I want to commend her effort to relay with others in this format in order for them also to have a close walk with God.
Moureenkaranu
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moureenkaranu.html
Latest Review: The Lost Identity Casualties by Kim Ekemar

Post by Moureenkaranu »

Thanks for a great review . As a religious person I need to read this book it seems to be very informative in matters of faith.
Kister Bless94
Currently Reading: Beautiful Bitch
Bookshelf Size: 21

Post by Kister Bless94 »

As religious as I am I bet this is the best religious book ever. I would love to read it all because as per the review, it's worth reading. My struggle for reading the whole bible verses has been sorted by this book. Great review!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”