Official Review: First Fruits by Susan Butler

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chaely
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: First Fruits by Susan Butler

Post by Chaely »

A one year devotional?.... that's awesome,the last I used was 6months.... I really need to get hold of it, I love the fact that the author shared some personal experiences..... It is indeed a first fruit
Misael Carlos
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: The Sins of a Master Race
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 213
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-misael-carlos.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Misael Carlos »

This book needs to be read by as many people as possible. With guidance from our God, we can avoid hurtful words and live in peace and harmony. Our world needs healing and it starts from within all of us.
Uretajaymarc

Post by Uretajaymarc »

I like the message of the book. We people forgotten our duty to God. Even the simplest way of talking to God because of our own priorities in life. We must thank him for giving each day to cherish with. Maybe it’s about time to to mend the bond and lend him a time everyday just to thank him for everything he has given us Despite of our actions.
Chris2OJ
Currently Reading: If life stinks get your head outta your buts

Post by Chris2OJ »

Truly, there is reason is everything.
The book made the bible more simplified. Such an awesome review!
Marsal Murmu

Post by Marsal Murmu »

Official Review: First Fruits by Susan Butler
This is an amazing and excellent book. It teaches so many good things about the people and God. Everyone should read this. It changes life if anyone believes in it. Praise God.
SilentNoise715

Post by SilentNoise715 »

It's amazing that nowadays there are still people who are interested in this subject, glory to God. The bible is the best book anyone can have. Devotions are your personal time with God. If you meditate every verses in the bible you'll realize that your problem is just a piece of cake. Bibles aren't just an ordinary book. It is life, it is composed of God's word. The bible was the best inspiration of Tullian Tchividjian the famous author who writes about God. One of his best book is "The one way love". Where in he talks about the sufficient grace of God. I'm not expert in bibles i only have few knowledge about it but this small knowledge knows how blessed I am to have an amazing God.
austinbanks

Post by austinbanks »

The equivocal understanding laid herein bustles the topic/content..a book and a language that fully engages the audience
a good book engages the reader fully and i would recommend it fully to all those quiet and retrogressive book analysts,it will sweep them off their feet gradually
Humble8
Favorite Author: R.D. Base
Favorite Book: Toni the Superhero
Currently Reading: The Housemaid
Bookshelf Size: 59
fav_author_id: 125945

Post by Humble8 »

Is true the bible made it clear for us to understand our purpose . First Fruit is the book I will like to check it out thanks.
ekwe1
Currently Reading: Final Notice
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by ekwe1 »

God always use the bible to tell people that he is great God . if we read the bible daily we do grater things. like writing good books that will help people in life.
success20

Post by success20 »

this is handy if one has a prior goal of studying the bible page to page... really interesting
fairyprincess12

Post by fairyprincess12 »

I love how the relationship is captured. Its a love that my heart beats for. Spectaular story!!!!!!!!!! please recommend some more. The description of the sexual scenes is what i need in my life right now! :D :D
fater jude1997

Post by fater jude1997 »

That's a great ideal of all times man craves ways day by day seeking endlessly for impossible satisfaction but forgets to acknowledge the fact that such satisfaction comes only from God,
Im delighted of this view maybe through this day after day reading more information will be unveiled for the growth of cheitianity which has to be the gospel.
Akach254

Post by Akach254 »

Kemunto lucy wrote: 17 Jun 2018, 07:06 The biblical teachings in this book are so inspirational. A very nice book mostly to the religious.
There are many religious people seeking to such a book to improve there spirituality
Ayomaamianda
Favorite Book: Twisted Threads
Currently Reading: Burn Zones
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ayomaamianda.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Ayomaamianda »

I totally agree with you about the Bible and its role on us as human beings. your review is great and i think i will consider this book in my shelf.
ayo2806
Currently Reading:

Post by ayo2806 »

The input of her personal experiences is a good way of getting her readers enticed and also allowing a better closure to God in confused moments. Reminds me of a daily devotional, 'open heavens', by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”